• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Fantasy football 🏈 Are we missing anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
I don't think Jeff is going to join this year,

And I see nine familiar teams. Anyone notice a team that was in last year that isn't here? We have one more slot open... If there isn't anyone else, we can take on another newbie for season III.

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
DANG!!! It won't be the same without the Philly Pimp Dogz! :(
Damn! We had a nice rivalry last season. The PPD's stuck it to the BEK's in the first game along with trash talking, but the BEK's got sweet revenge and quieted those Dogz! :-D

I hope that the PPD's return this season.

MD Planner

Cyburbian
Is there still one spot lef? If so, I'll take it. The Eastern Shore Oyster Catchers will tee it up for their inaugural season.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
MD Planner said:
Is there still one spot lef? If so, I'll take it. The Eastern Shore Oyster Catchers will tee it up for their inaugural season.
Upon recounting.... We are full. Sorry.

I still think we're missing a team besides Jeff. But who was it? I guess if they haven't shouted out all week, not much we can do...

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Uh, did Jake have a team? He's on the road to FLA as we speak.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Gedunker said:
Uh, did Jake have a team? He's on the road to FLA as we speak.
Mastiff said:
Jake? Is that his screen name here?

I don't recall that one...
I think he is refering to RichmondJake.

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Mastiff said:
Upon recounting.... We are full. Sorry.

I still think we're missing a team besides Jeff. But who was it? I guess if they haven't shouted out all week, not much we can do...
This mean I lost my team spot from last year? I just noticed that the thread was active again and its already full? 8-!

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Duke Of Dystopia said:
This mean I lost my team spot from last year? I just noticed that the thread was active again and its already full? 8-!
What's your team name?

Status
Not open for further replies.