• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

Are we really that bored?

steveanne

Member
Messages
176
Points
7
Maybe I am missing something, but...



http://www.worldrps.com/


Did I miss this fad? I didn't know Rock Paper Scissors was cool enough to have a world championship... Sponsored by Molson Canadian!
 
Last edited:

biscuit

Cyburbian
Messages
3,899
Points
25
Fad? What fad? I still use it to settle disputes withy friends.
I wish I had known about this because I rule at RPS.


Paper beats rock, beyotch!
 

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Messages
4,463
Points
25
Why thats sweet, another sport I can play while drinking at the same time. I'll just have to look out for those rocks.
 

Planderella

Cyburbian
Messages
5,344
Points
31
biscuit said:
Fad? What fad? I still use it to settle disputes withy friends.
I wish I had known about this because I rule at RPS.


Paper beats rock, beyotch!

But scissors cut paper!!!!!!
 

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Messages
18,300
Points
45
Rumpy Tuna said:
Why thats sweet, another sport I can play while drinking at the same time. I'll just have to look out for those rocks.

Yep, I discovered this a few years ago. Funny thing, even though I'm right-handed, my left hand is always victorious over my right......the damnedest thing.
 

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
15,904
Points
60
yes!

Just very bored and lazy!;-)

Talk about niche marketing gone amuck!!
 

nerudite

Cyburbian
Messages
6,536
Points
30
steveanne said:
... Sponsored by Molson Canadian!

And this suprises you why? We're talking about a country that favo(u)rs sports that are a little innane and involve a lot of drinking... take curling! ;)
 

ilikefish0

Cyburbian
Messages
204
Points
9
paper covers rock.
That's not right, rock goes right through paper!
Well then, what beats rock?
Nothing beats rock.
1,2,3, shoot.
Damn, another tie.

(loosely quoted from one of the few Seinfeld episodes that I've seen (i always catch the same few over and over again))
 

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
Messages
324
Points
11
RichmondJake said:
Yep, I discovered this a few years ago. Funny thing, even though I'm right-handed, my left hand is always victorious over my right......the damnedest thing.

I hope you're talking about playing RPS dude
 
Top