• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Are we really that bored?

steveanne

Maybe I am missing something, but...

http://www.worldrps.com/

Did I miss this fad? I didn't know Rock Paper Scissors was cool enough to have a world championship... Sponsored by Molson Canadian!

Last edited:

biscuit

Cyburbian
Fad? What fad? I still use it to settle disputes withy friends.
I wish I had known about this because I rule at RPS.

Paper beats rock, beyotch!

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Why thats sweet, another sport I can play while drinking at the same time. I'll just have to look out for those rocks.

biscuit said:
Fad? What fad? I still use it to settle disputes withy friends.
I wish I had known about this because I rule at RPS.

Paper beats rock, beyotch!
But scissors cut paper!!!!!!

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Rumpy Tuna said:
Why thats sweet, another sport I can play while drinking at the same time. I'll just have to look out for those rocks.
Yep, I discovered this a few years ago. Funny thing, even though I'm right-handed, my left hand is always victorious over my right......the damnedest thing.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
yes!

Just very bored and lazy!;-)

Talk about niche marketing gone amuck!!

nerudite

Cyburbian
steveanne said:
... Sponsored by Molson Canadian!
And this suprises you why? We're talking about a country that favo(u)rs sports that are a little innane and involve a lot of drinking... take curling! ;)

ilikefish0

Cyburbian
paper covers rock.
That's not right, rock goes right through paper!
Well then, what beats rock?
Nothing beats rock.
1,2,3, shoot.
Damn, another tie.

(loosely quoted from one of the few Seinfeld episodes that I've seen (i always catch the same few over and over again))

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
RichmondJake said:
Yep, I discovered this a few years ago. Funny thing, even though I'm right-handed, my left hand is always victorious over my right......the damnedest thing.
I hope you're talking about playing RPS dude