• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Are you evil?

That percentage shoulda been higher

You are 55% Evil Genius

Evil courses through your blood. Lies and deceit motivate your evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in your doings.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Planderella said:
Your are 55% Evil Genius

Evil courses through your blood. Lies and deceit motivate your evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in your doings.
BEK - RUN!!!!!!!

I am 45% Evil Genius
I want to be evil. I do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason I may turn to the good side. Besides I am probably a miserable evil genius.

I am more evil than I had thought!

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I am 19% Evil Genius

I thwart evil. I am definitely the “Good guy” type. Evil runs from my aurora of all things good and right. Look out James Bond.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Your are 75% Evil Genius

You are pure evil. You lie awake at night devising schemes of world domination, and you will not rest until all living souls bend to your will.

In my defense, I woke up in a very bad mood. No one should really think I'm evil.. really.... :d:

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
60%

Would have been higher if I had beem more of a miscreant AFTER reaching adulthood. Teachers and school really hleped boost the whole score here!

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Your are 73% Evil Genius

I really want my henchmen friends to be ninjas, plus my hollowed-out volcano is coming along quite well, thank you!!:-E

Queen B

Cyburbian
61% Here.
el Guapo, I would have thought yours would have been higher. There must be a real soft spot there!!!

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
36% for me. I'm probably more evil now than I was a few months ago, though....

el Guapo

Capitalist
Queen B said:
61% Here.
el Guapo, I would have thought yours would have been higher. There must be a real soft spot there!!!
I agree. One would think I am more evil than that. I know the commies here think it. ;)
(sorry commies)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
76% for me. Only Rumpy Tuna is more evil, but he won't be around for long. Bwahahaha.

otterpop

Cyburbian
I scored a measly 46 percent. Guess I can forget about world domination. Maybe I will just take over the office.

BKM

Cyburbian
Gosh. My lurking co-worker is right, you guys ARE all evil :)

I, on the other hand, may be a land-despoiling, trendy, overspending despicable "yuppie," but I am certainly not "evil (28%)

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Kids are good to practice being evil on.

Went on an Errand at lunch. In the store was the permissive woman in every large store that WONT control thier child and makes everyone miserable. She was PLEADING with the little monster! I have faced it like every other parent does. The three times it happened I left the store immeadiatly, angry because I didn't get what I came for. I took it out on the kids with no beatings but the noise was tremendous (no swearing or name calling though). They were young, I new they would want something in the next day or so. When it happened, I said NO! as I laughed at them. LAUGHED at them as thier face fell, LAUGHED HARDER as I explained why! WAS HAPPY ALL DAY after they realized that one event was connected to another and that I had GOTTEN EVEN with them. You should see thier reaction now when I calmly say "ok, you will get away with it for now, but I will remember, YES I will remember". I get mey way! MMMMMWHWHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Should have seen the looks on peoples faces when I started wandering the isles muttering "I hate Ben Already" and passing out advice on how to be truly parentaly EVIL (without physically abusing thme) out loud.

JNL

Cyburbian
54% - another Deceitful and Crazy.

What an evil lot we are!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
69%

and I beleive Habanero's score.

BTW thats right Chet scores a 69

ilikefish0

Cyburbian
Your are 31% Evil Genius

You want to be evil. You do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason you may turn to the good side. Besides you are probably a miserable evil genius.

wow, I'm so wishy-washy

martini

Cyburbian
Cardinal said:
76% for me. Only Rumpy Tuna is more evil, but he won't be around for long. Bwahahaha.
sorry buddy (well not really, since I AM evil), but I got 86%. I'm eviler than you!

Habanero

Cyburbian
Chet said:
69%

and I beleive Habanero's score.

BTW thats right Chet scores a 69
I WAS IN A $%$% BAD MOOD!! :) I fully belive in the 69 you scored, you evil man you!

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Oh yes, Mr. Tuna, the hook is already baited... soon you will be "swimming with the fishes." My legions of color-coordinated jumpsuit-wearing minions are preparing the Sprawl Ray even as we speak. There is only room for one Evil Planner here and it is me! Don't come looking for me and my bikini-wearing playthings in this hollowed out volcano on a deserted island in the tropics of southern Wisconsin. Besides, my people are already closing in on you. Soon I will have you locked away in a big box with James Howard Kunstler and Andres Duany to slowly torment you... Bwahahaha!

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Cardinal said:
Soon I will have you locked away in a big box with James Howard Kunstler and Andres Duany to slowly torment you... Bwahahaha!

Ooooooooooo! You are evil!

Attack of the killer New Urbanists!!!

Run for the last undeveloped hill!!!

martini

Cyburbian
Shit. he's a sleeper. This must be one of his good days...I fully admit, my 86% must have been a hoax.

Your are 49% Evil Genius

You want to be evil. You do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason you may turn to the good side. Besides you are probably a miserable evil genius.

Well, I am seriously disappointed. I figured I would be at one extreme or the other. Go figure.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Cardinal said:
Oh yes, Mr. Tuna, the hook is already baited... soon you will be "swimming with the fishes." My legions of color-coordinated jumpsuit-wearing minions are preparing the Sprawl Ray even as we speak. There is only room for one Evil Planner here and it is me! Don't come looking for me and my bikini-wearing playthings in this hollowed out volcano on a deserted island in the tropics of southern Wisconsin. Besides, my people are already closing in on you. Soon I will have you locked away in a big box with James Howard Kunstler and Andres Duany to slowly torment you... Bwahahaha!
-What do you mean, you can't f*ck with a 9 foot Tuna Fish that slings the rock. Hey I'm looking in your window right now. You call being locked away in a big box with James Howard Kunstler and Andres Duany torture, how bought being locked in a sauna with Rosie O'Donnell and Paulie Shore singing non stop karaoke with the Hansen Trio.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Habanero said:
I WAS IN A $%$% BAD MOOD!! :) I fully belive in the 69 you scored, you evil man you!
Oh babe, you know that wasn't evil, it was inuendo. ;)

Budgie

Cyburbian
Am I Evil?

57%

Am I Evil?
Yes, I Am.

My mother was a witch, she was burned alive.
Thankless little bitch, for the tears I cried.
Take her down now, don't want to see her face
All blistered and burned, can't hide my disgrace

Twenty-seven, everyone was nice.
Gotta see em, make em pay the price
See their bodies out on the ice.
TAKE MY TIME !!!!

AM I EVIL ? YES, I AM
AM I EVIL? I AM THAT, YES, i AM.

As I watched my mother die, I lost my head
Revenge now I sought, to break with my bread
Taking no chances, you come with me
I split you to the bone, help set you free.

Twenty-seven, everyone was nice.
Gotta see em, make em pay the price
See their bodies out on the ice.
TAKE MY TIME !!!!

AM I EVIL ? YES, I AM

On with the action now, I'll strip your pride
I'll spread your blood around, I see you ride
Your face is carved with steal, wounds deep and neat
Like a double dozen before ya, smelled so sweet.

AM I EVIL ? YES, I AM

I'll make my residence, I'll watch your fire
You can come with me, sweet desire
May face is long forgot, my face not my own
Sweet and timely whore, take me home

AM I EVIL ? YES, I AM

My sould is longing for, await my heir
Sent to avenge my mother, sweep myslef
My face is long forgot, my face not my own
Sweet and timely whore, Take me Home

Am i evil?, Yes I am.
Am I evil?, I am man
Am I evil? Yes, I ****in' am
Am I evil? I am man,

-- Diamond Head - 1981

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Just how evil can you be
if the interpretation of the
Which Cartoon Character Are You Quiz
said that you were
Tweety?

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Your are 81% Evil Genius

You are pure evil. You lie awake at night devising schemes of world domination, and you will not rest until all living souls bend to your will.

Tee hee, finally a way to measure my true evilness. I use it to advance myself against those that are weak. I guess I have been told too many times that I scare people. Hahaha.

I am surprised that ZG is not higher on the evilness scale since she has a wicked sense of humor and more.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
JNA said:
Just how evil can you be
if the interpretation of the
Which Cartoon Character Are You Quiz
said that you were
Tweety?
Well I'm an evil tweety! :p I'm Satan's mockery of the real tweety made that way in order to trap preys easily :) :-D mwhahahaha