• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

Cyburbian-ess

Here is a subject close to everyone's heart! College ball is about to start --- yee hah! OK, I admit that I am an alum of the University of Oklahoma, so I am really psyched to watch my Sooners this year. What about everyone else? Who is your team? Do we need to get a football pool together? Let's all give a hu-rrah for our fave team! (no, I was never a cheerleader in my past life, just love the collegiate pigskin).

Repo Man

Cyburbian
I am also extremely excited about the College football season, although not as excited as I am for the NFL season. I am a Wisconsin fan, so I was treated to a very early game on Friday against Fresno State. Wisconsin played sloppy, but good enough to win and avenge the loss to the Bulldogs last season. This weekend I am heading to Las Vegas to see the Badgers play UNLV. Should be a blast! There is even a 3 hour all you can drink/eat party before the game. I would estimate that there will be 25-30,000 Wisconsin fans there.

boiker

Cyburbian
jtfortin said:
I am also extremely excited about the College football season, although not as excited as I am for the NFL season. I am a Wisconsin fan, so I was treated to a very early game on Friday against Fresno State. Wisconsin played sloppy, but good enough to win and avenge the loss to the Bulldogs last season. This weekend I am heading to Las Vegas to see the Badgers play UNLV. Should be a blast! There is even a 3 hour all you can drink/eat party before the game. I would estimate that there will be 25-30,000 Wisconsin fans there.
No kidden, We have a wisconsin fan here at work heading out to vegas this weekend too.. I'm going out there this week for an Interview with the City of Vegas... wish me luck.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Wooooo Pig, Soooieeeee!

Hog fan...

And the Razorbacks are under-rated this year.