• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Are you ready for some football?!

Are you Ready for Some Football?!

• Da Bears

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Da Pack

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Tonight's line up : Bears v. Packers in Champaign.

Brett Favre was once quoted that his best game was a Bears-Packers match up where he threw for 7 touchdowns - 4 for the Bears and 3 for the Packers...

Repo Man

Cyburbian
I have a love-hate relationship with the Packers on Monday night.

I love the fact that they are on national TV and are highlighted as the "Game of The Week"

I hate the fact that I have to sit here all day in anticipation!!! I can't wait until 8:00. I also hate the fact that the Pack has not had much luck on Monday night in recent years.

Go Pack Go!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
And the Prez will probably be stupid enough to preempt the game to talk to us about Iraq!

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Ohhhh I will be so pissed if they do that. I imagine that ABC would have and unprecidented barrage of calls, e-mails, and letters if people miss some of the game because of Bush.

I wish just once some station would just say "Forget the president, we are running our regular schedule. If you want to hear what he has to say, go somewhere else."
It would probably be a ratings coup.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Bturk, is there some way we can figure out who is voting for the bears? I think we need to go pay them a visit, if you know what I mean.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Michael Stumpf said:
Bturk, is there some way we can figure out who is voting for the bears? I think we need to go pay them a visit, if you know what I mean.
We'll get Tommy Walnuts on that right away.