• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Are You Sensational or What?

nerudite

Cyburbian
Hmmmm... I only got a 12/20. I rocked at the spatial things (the balls in the circles, lining up the lines at the right angles, making lines the same length)... but then I sucked at some of the other stuff.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Same score as Nerudite. I kicked all the spatial exercises but really messed up on some of the others.

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
My score is 15/20. I did well with the spatial tests, but not as well with the food questions.

The results indicate that I have a sensitive soul. Like a portion of my signature indicates, "It's GREAT to be THE KING!"

JNL

Cyburbian
So who decided that pineapple and soy sauce are a good combination? And chocolate and caviar??

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
16 for 20. Batting .800 on that one. Did not know some the sensory questions dealing with the recptors and limbic system. I also messed up the piano. Still can't figure that one out after playing the keys.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
19/20
Though that was the second one, because the first time I was very distracted and only had like 2/20 :p

nerudite

Cyburbian
JNL said:
So who decided that pineapple and soy sauce are a good combination? And chocolate and caviar??
Well the chocolate one baffled me, but I voted for the pineapple soy sauce combo. Salty and sweet... love that combo. :)

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I actually find that 2 questions to be very taste related... personaly I'd never taste pineapple with soy sauce or white chocolate with black caviar... but who knows... weird questions...

Mastiff

Gunfighter
nerudite said:
Well the chocolate one baffled me, but I voted for the pineapple soy sauce combo. Salty and sweet... love that combo. :)
I will NOT make a whipped cream comment...

I will NOT make a whipped cream comment...

I will NOT make a whipped cream comment!

moose

JNL said:
So who decided that pineapple and soy sauce are a good combination?
Hey, pineapple and soy sauce are better than pineapple and mayo!!! (whoever came up with that should be drug out in the street....)

I SWEAR she was saying "na"!

tsc

Cyburbian
ugh... must have had a long day... I was too tired to finish the test... and i wasnt doing well either.....just what i need at the end of the day... failure. :(

tsc

Cyburbian
moose said:
Hey, pineapple and soy sauce are better than pineapple and mayo!!! (whoever came up with that should be drug out in the street....)

I SWEAR she was saying "na"!
I think you mean that they are doing drugs on the street....