• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Article for SkeL

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Ugh.. I didn't imagine that they would be so retrogrades..

Long live Bolivia! Death to Chile!
That's their army's swearing line? jeez... I'm beggining to wonder if we should really remove all the mines we have on the border with Bolivia....

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:
... I'm beggining to wonder if we should really remove all the mines we have on the border with Bolivia....
Come on now, could the Bolivian armed forces really over run Chile?

On second thought, you wouldn't have to over run the whole thing, just cut it in half, blow all the bridges on the North south thuroughfares, and conitnue raiding from the mountins into the lowlands along the coast. Don't you have a nasty arid desert that can be used as a big anti-Bolivian buffer area (atacama?)?

Maybe you should be worried.

I hope the Chilean Army is not using French special forces for teaching and training of your regular army.

EDIT - Posts merged (Tranplanner)

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Duke Of Dystopia said:
I hope the Chilean Army is not using French special forces for teaching and training of your regular army.
Nope, but we did have a great Prusian influence in our army :) The french did teach Bolivians though (they surrendered before the war was over and then we continued with Peru) :p

The Irish One

The IRA is probably helping bands of Bolivian resistance freedom fighters to help defeat scum Chilean oppression.

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
The Irish one said:
The IRA is probably helping bands of Bolivian resistance freedom fighters to help defeat scum Chilean oppression.
Hey Skel, inform your secret police that they can find the obnoxious IRA Bastards in thier secret meeting locations. The secret sign they use to detirmine a meeting place will invariable be at a bar and is almost always marked with the symbol of a small green flower with 3 or 4 leaves known as a clover, or a silly looking midget in a bad green liesure suite and top hat.! :)