• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Cyburbans 🧐 Ask Maister a question

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
It's a half day today. I'll be signing off from Cyburbia shortly, but I have time to take just a couple more questions. Go ahead...

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
It's a half day today. I'll be signing off from Cyburbia shortly, but I have time to take just a couple more questions. Go ahead...
When will the children ascend to the next plane of existence and understanding?

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
East. It goes east.
meme_TheZax.jpg

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Should I buy a low-ish mileage late model used car or stick with my 13 yr old minivan?

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Who is the oldest person still living from your high school graduating class?

The Terminator

Cyburbian
Should I buy a low-ish mileage late model used car or stick with my 13 yr old minivan?

Neither, you should buy a 25-35 year old minivan, like a Plymouth Voyager or Dodge Caravan. First Gen (1983-90) or 2nd Gen (1991-95). You will get a 100hp 2.5 liter inline 4 cylinder engine paired to a 5 speed manual (but those are incredibly rare) or a 3/4 speed column shift automatic. Find one south of the mason dixon line with minimal rust, and get it undercoated. This way, the gubmint (or the Russians) wont be able to hack into your car, and you'll be able to troubleshoot most issues with a simple multimeter and youtube videos.

Oh Wait Im not maister.....NVM.

Maister, when you were a young Marine stationed in Okinawa studying full-contact Miyagi-do Karate under the traditional Okinawan masters in the 1980s: did they teach you the 5 point palm exploding heart technique?

Planit

Cyburbian
It’s a matter of weight ratio. A 5 oz bird simply can not carry a 1 lb cocoanut.

maister - how big of bird is required to have the proper weight ratio to carry said cocoanut?

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
You guys are asking the Rong Questions. Try harder to ask the correct ones.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Since you're so insistent...your cat already has a job and reports to a Higher Authority than us pitiful humans. Please don't tell me you've never seen your cat staring/interacting with invisible non-corporeal/hyperdimensional cat beings. What did you think it was doing?

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Does looking at a picture of the sun hurt your eyes?

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
If God is the father and Jesus is the son, what is the familial moniker for the Holy Ghost?

michaelskis

Cyburbian
On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate Big Burrito? (10 being awesome)

Do the geese in the cooling pond at Pfizer have stiff necks?

What is the go-to microphone for radio productions?

Do you have a wooden duck in your cubicle?