• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Avatar Theme Week Dec 8-15, 2002

el Guapo

Capitalist
Dead White Male Week is upon you. Deal with it. :)
I got me two dead white guys. Beat that!
Now I got one...

nerudite

Cyburbian
I almost went with Kurt Cobain... but then thought better of it and decided on Captain Kangaroo. :)

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Can't get more white and dead than this

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
The ULTIMATE Dead White Guy

I got you beat Guap!

Habanero

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
I almost went with Kurt Cobain... but then thought better of it and decided on Captain Kangaroo. :)
He's dead?!?

:(

So I guess Santa isn't real either?

nerudite

Cyburbian
TexasPlanner said:

He's dead?!?

:(
So I guess Santa isn't real either?
Uhhhhh... Santa is as real as you want him to be kiddo. I'm sure some guy around here will dress up for you and let you sit on his lap, if it will make ya feel better.

Habanero

Cyburbian
I'm so glad I'm eating oatmeal, a substance to thick to come through the nose...

Okay, back on topic now- I found me a dead guy too.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
I notice that Tranplanner and I are on the same wavelength for dead white guys....(I changed mine first!) :p

donk

Cyburbian
I changed mine, again. To Joey Smallwood, the former premier of NFLD and Labrador who brough them into Confederation and provided us all with newfie jokes, cod and screech.

prudence

Cyburbian
An American icon...

...for better or worse. Single-handedly proved the goverment was too big.

And from Wisconsin...what a plus!!!

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
I can't identify with dead white guys. However, here is one of my favorite dead white females, Helen Hayes. Another short person done good.

donk

Cyburbian
Trabnplanner your location should be the Soviet Republic of Canuckistan ala Pat Buchanan last week.