• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Maister said:
Now that the avatars are gone, suddenly everyone sounds like Steven Hawkings and has a mechanical two-dimensional quality to their 'voice' (anyone remember the ceylons on the original 'Battlestar Galactica'?)

Moderator note:

Remember, it's just temporary. I still haven't heard back from the hosting company, so until then ...

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
I'm sorry but we need to get a petition going - K Sharpe can't keep that avatar! It's messing with me head. That's ecofem's voice.

Now everyone don't be pestering me with insignificant details like she's not actually using that avatar anymore:(;-)....

Bear Up North

Cyburbian Emeritus
Hey.....

Professor Maister, what's the big idea prying open a thread that is so old.

That's my job.
_____

Neat thread. Never visited this one before. There are some nuggets in that pile of (ancient Cyburbian threads).

Bear

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Sorry, BUN, but I hear your voice as Walter Matthau in Grumpy Old Men! :-$

Tresmo

Cyburbian
This thread is really cool...and has made me realize I don't "hear" accents/voices from different people. I'll have to start.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Luckless is using my first avatar, so that's kinda odd to me. I did that martini thing for a few weeks until I found the trailer trash avatar. So I kind of feel like someone's impersonating me.... :-c;)