• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Just a reminder:

1) I've added a bunch of "stock" avatars, and I'm adding more. To select an avatar (the little picture underneath your name), select "Control panel," then "Edit options," and scroll to the bottom. Of course, you can also upload your own avatar.

2) Titles. Your "virtual title" doesn't reflect your title at work, but rather is reflective of the number of posts that you have made here. As you post more, your "virtual title" will increase, from Intern to Planning Technician to Planner 1 and so on. If you want people to know that, in real life, you're a "Senior Economic Development Planner," create a signature file and include the desired information.

Cheers!

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
The new stock avatars are great Dan...nice variety!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Dittos!

Awesome avatars, and I like being able to change my "location" too!

Habanero

Cyburbian
Oh! Oh!

I just hope that this avatar is more "professional" than my previous Sponge Bob.. Some retard made fun of me for it-

ha

el Guapo

Capitalist
Thanks for the options

Dan,
I had to look close, then I saw that there were many pages of Avatars. Sweet work.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
... and there's more a'comin ... but please don't be afraid to use your own.

prudence

Cyburbian
Dan-

You may need to visit a mullet website in order to add to the General Contractors...

Remember: Mullets travel is groups. With Camaros...

Habanero

Cyburbian
Transplanner

Dr. Bunson Honeydew..

I'm an all around whiz kid- check out the brain on me!

Last edited:

prudence

Cyburbian
TexasPlanner

I think you are the only one young enough to have watched the reruns recently

Habanero

Cyburbian
ouch!

Okay, that hurt.. but just because the truth hurts does not mean that I am unable to admit my weakness for anything Jim Henson.

prudence

Cyburbian
I didn't mean for it to sound like that...

I am young...just not as young as you...

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Okay ... by popular demand. I'll add it to the list later tonight, maybe -- in the meantime you can downlaod it and use it the way you would normally use a custom avatar.

Habanero

Cyburbian
All I can think of to say..

I'm just so excited about all of the new avatars I just want to run around the office screaming...

"The new phonebooks are here! The new phonebooks are here!"

Last edited:

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Yee-Haw

Thanks Dan! Thanks Tex!

TexasPlanner, don't let anyone make fun of your muppet knowledge - you're alright in my books!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I've been adding more the past few days, and "transparentifying" some existing avatars. I'm obsessed!

Obsessed, I tell you!

Top Bottom