• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

avatars

mike gurnee

Cyburbian
Messages
3,066
Points
30
NHPlanner, KMeteja, ecofem, Beaner:
Great avatars. Only problem is I forget to read your messages.
 

Jeff

Cyburbian
Messages
4,161
Points
27
Damn...

Jenna was much better when she was around, but hse had to 'um take care of some business.
 

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Messages
10,624
Points
34
What Mike, you didn't like my gay porn avatar and suggestive "locations"? LOLOL
 

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Messages
10,624
Points
34
mike gurnee said:
bturk,
Cute, but not my tpye. Too "pretty boy".
I was going to make a porn avatar out of Giff's Halloween picture, but I didn't want to turn you on too much. ;)
 

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Messages
7,181
Points
30
You people should be ashamed...

Those pics would be during GAY avatar week!
 

nerudite

Cyburbian
Messages
6,544
Points
30
Okay... when I'm done using this one, I'll just put it away for PRIDE week. Yay! Less avatars to create later!
 

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Messages
7,181
Points
30
nerudite said:
Okay... when I'm done using this one, I'll just put it away for PRIDE week. Yay! Less avatars to create later!
Smart... Piss off your Red Vine connection. Real smart...
 

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
Messages
3,149
Points
27
Who's got the balls/ovaries to put up an avatar that shows genetalia and penetration?!!

That would be crossing the line, right?!
 

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Messages
10,624
Points
34
Beaner said:
Who's got the balls/ovaries to put up an avatar that shows genetalia and penetration?!!

That would be crossing the line, right?!
Well, the look on Mastiff's face suggests penetration. Wait! Is thatEl Guapo's hand on his shoulder??!!
 

donk

Cyburbian
Messages
6,970
Points
30
Sorry for the late change of avatar. I forgot. When putting up ms jenna jameson I found a great animated avatar, but it was X rated.

For MikeDe and BKM and other cyclists with a twisted sense of humour, and interested in porn check out drunkcyclist.com , but not from work
 
Last edited:

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Messages
10,624
Points
34
donk said:
Sorry for the late change of avatar. I forgot. When putting up ms jenna jameson I found a great animated avatar, but it was X rated.

For MikeDe and BKM and other cyclists with a twisted sense of humour, and interested in porn check out drunkcyclist.com , but not from work
Wow. That was, ummmm, better than the cameltoe site. I'll expect the call from IS first thing in the morning.
 

donk

Cyburbian
Messages
6,970
Points
30
I warned you.

I have changed again. An image from the cover of irvine welsh's book "porno". Not too bad of book, it is the follow up to trainspotting. Only problem is reading phonetic speech for the scottish characters.
 

Jeff

Cyburbian
Messages
4,161
Points
27
Has anyone seen SouthSideSlayer's Avatar??


Is that supposed to go along with the porn theme?
 

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
9,885
Points
38
mike gurnee said:
NHPlanner, KMeteja, ecofem, Beaner:
Great avatars. Only problem is I forget to read your messages.
Beaner posted his using Ms. Banks before I had a chance to....so I settled on the "star" that claimed an affair with MJ a few years ago....
 

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Messages
7,181
Points
30
bturk said:


Well, the look on Mastiff's face suggests penetration. Wait! Is thatEl Guapo's hand on his shoulder??!!
A reasonable assuption, I suppose...



...for a young man behind bars.
 

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Messages
6,377
Points
29
Oh jezzz dont start bowing down to Mastiff we will never get his ego back in the can again!

sigh
 

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Messages
7,181
Points
30
PlannerGirl said:
Oh jezzz dont start bowing down to Mastiff we will never get his ego back in the can again!

sigh
As if it ever fit in a can...

Note: Mastiff did not make a filthy play on words regarding PG's "can".
 

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Messages
10,624
Points
34
HEE! My porn star location and signature line works equally well with the American Taliban...
 
Top