• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Lately some members have changed their avatars more than normal. You know who you are. This inspired me to create a flash back from the 1970's:

Introducing Mood /Theme Avatars:

The possibilities are endless!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I'll admit to changing my avatar, first my dog, then "Big Al" (the mascot of a 1970s era Buffalo radio station), and now Mr. Natural. No changes are planned for the near future.

Just an aside ... I've been adding a bunch of generic avatars over the past several days, and I'll be adding more in the coming weeks. Users can choose 'em from the control panel, and they can still upload their own. Please, please, please, though ... nothing animated. We can't have everybody's name followed by something like this ...

or this

Unfortunately, Redneck El Guapo isn't among the stock avatars. (Yes, there's a very subtle change in the image.)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
¡Si, es el ... mullatino! ¡Aye carumba ... muy pelos!