• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Bachelorette Party

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
i'm throwing a bachelorette party for my old roomate. Got any ideas on some fun stuff to do? Open to anything although cost is a consideration because I am a poor student... :) thanks!

Habanero

Cyburbian
Take her to watch the banana hammock show?

I'm really hoping for a big fun girls night out of dancing and drinking and then a slumber party with all the goodies- nail painting, trash talking, and chickflick movie watching.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Habanero said:
I'm really hoping for a big fun girls night out of dancing and drinking and then a slumber party with all the goodies- nail painting, trash talking, and chickflick movie watching.
...and pillow fights. No girls slumber party is complete without a negligee pillow fight.

Jeff

Cyburbian
I can dance to whatever you want me too .... but thats not really what you want now is it ???

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
mike, if you could please send me your headshot, full body pose and references.... also, I won't reimburse for travel and lodging.
ps: my friend is not religious and we'd like her to have a religious experince, if you could please provide her with one, you might get a nice tip. :)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Our local radio morning show was just commenting about a bachelorette party where the bride to be ended up in jail.

Apparently, they were getting a bit randy, and a lone police officer showed up and asked them to keep it down. They thought it was the start of the stripper's routine and they pawed the uniform off of him.

So ladies, next time, if the cop isnt carrying a boom box, chances are he's not the stripper.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Jessie-J said:
i'm throwing a bachelorette party for my old roomate. Got any ideas on some fun stuff to do?
I was at a bar a couple of years ago when the bride from a bachelorette party there walked up and asked me what size underwear I had on and then asked if she could cut out the tag. Of course I said yes so she took a picture of me and started cutting away. Best I can figure they were having some kind of slutty scavanger hunt.

It's a thought.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Chet said:

So ladies, next time, if the cop isnt carrying a boom box, chances are he's not the stripper.
Boom Box is so 90's ....

I bring my own band or DJ now.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Re: Re: Bachelorette Party

biscuit said:
I was at a bar a couple of years ago when the bride from a bachelorette party there walked up and asked me what size underwear I had on and then asked if she could cut out the tag. Of course I said yes so she took a picture of me and started cutting away. Best I can figure they were having some kind of slutty scavanger hunt.

It's a thought.
Was your name and phone number on the tag?
Are they now?

biscuit

Cyburbian
Re: Re: Re: Bachelorette Party

Michael Stumpf said:
Was your name and phone number on the tag?
Are they now?
Of course. It's a courtesy so the ladies can find their way back to the best place they've been. ;)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
biscuit - its a good thing you weren't wearing those silk panties that night. ;)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Chet said:
biscuit - its a good thing you weren't wearing those silk panties that night. ;)
Dude... you were supposed to keep that on the down-low. Besides, you know I only break those out when I visit Milwaukee.

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
hmmmm, sounds like an idea. I've never done this before so I'm completely oblivious... although, I have seen girls wearing a checklist of things they have to accomplish in the night. having guys sign their boobs or something.... any other ideas for the scavenger hunt? I like the underwear tag idea, not too much but still spicy.

Thanks for the help, btw.

Habanero

Cyburbian
I've seen them where you have to get so many pictures with guys, dance on one bar, etc.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Have a contest - the gal that kisses the ugliest guy wins an obnoxious prize. All the gals can vote, winner take all.

Habanero

Cyburbian
The alternative to the suck for a buck t-shirt was a bouquet of blow pops. The guys had the option of buying the blow pop for $1.00 or getting "Lei'd" for $2.00. We all walked around with Leis (Hawaian thingy's) and egged the guys on. It was so fun, that we have decided to do that for all remaining bachlorette parties we are directly involved in.

Just an alternative if you don't feel comfortable with guys sucking on a t-shirt that you are wearing!!

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
a t-shirt has lifesavers attached to it all over....a guy can suck one off for a buck. I thought about that....it is VERY possible we will do that.

I am liking the blowpop and lei ideas too......fun fun fun!!!

donk

Cyburbian
Don't forget to handcuff a blow up doll to the bride to be when she goes out as well as "shaped" straws for her to use. I have seen both out at the bars.

Jeff

Cyburbian
I remember being in a bar a while ago and eating a candy necklace of some chick who was getting married. It was Nove 10th (the Marine Corps Birthday) so me and all my boys were still in our Dress Blues from earlier, we cleaned up in that bar that night.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Mike D. said:
me and all my boys were still in our Dress Blues from earlier, we cleaned up in that bar that night.
Why, did they mistake you for janitors in those uniforms? ;)

Last year, I ordered a Penis Pinata from a bachelorette party website for my friend's party. I came up with the "Bust the Nut" game where we took turns whacking it. Talk about endless hours of fun.

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
We had the party this weekend. It was alot of fun. Thanks for all the suggestions.

We got the shaped straws, we played spin the bottle, we got her a button that spun for "prizes", we made her wear panties on her head instead of a veil... Got some funny pictures too.

Gracias.

Last edited:

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
She is still getting married. We had a blast, but what her finace doesn't know won't hurt him, right?

I might post pictures soon, I have to decide which ones are just downright inappropriate for this board and I have to scale them down a bit too, they're huge images as they are.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Jessie-J said:
She is still getting married. We had a blast, but what her finace doesn't know won't hurt him, right?

I might post pictures soon, I have to decide which ones are just downright inappropriate for this board
"Inappropriate for this board?" Who are you kidding? We have very low standards here.