• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Back on Track

Thanks Dan, El Guapo and others (i.e. drug dealers) for getting Cyburbia back on track in a relatively short amount of time. :f

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
All hail Dan! If it wasn't for the several meetings I had to keep me occupied, I think I would have gone crazy(er).

Habanero

Cyburbian
Yes, my files thank you- put together with tabs in order of occurance. I also knocked out 3 plans and alphabetized any assisted living home that falls under our "family" definition.

*whew* you made me work!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Tranplanner said:
Are the missing posts going to make it back from the dead?
Afraid not. There are a couple of days of messages missing.

The problem ... I went to purge the Usenet postings, but for some reason vBulletin started to purge ALL the messages in ALL the forums, starting from the beginning.

I'll have to wait until the release of vBulletin 3 before I get rid of the Usenet groups. In the meantime, I'll stop new Usenet messages from loading.