• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Bad Neighbor of the Week

BKM

Cyburbian
Isn't it amazing how our court system permits this kind of abuse.

I love the comment that because she is dislexic, she is disabled and allowed to bring her Great Dane into a public place with her :)

lowlyplanner

Cyburbian
I liked her defense the best:

Erickson denied she harassed Faith and other neighbors, stating that their actions against her were done to ''discriminate against her due to her disability, to harass her, and done in retaliation to her disgust of Plaintiff's sexual indiscretions and preferences.''

Mud Princess

Cyburbian
She sounds a little more than eccentric... "Breeding the imperfections out of cats"? Ewww.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Mud Princess said:
She sounds a little more than eccentric... "Breeding the imperfections out of cats"? Ewww.
Well she was on the right track with her little kitty holocaust. OMG! You don't suppose she was..... dare I say it.... killing kittens??

Habanero

Cyburbian
I wonder if her dog reads better than she does- :)

Persians have the smushed faces right?