• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Badger Badger Badger 2

BKM

Cyburbian
freewaytincan said:
I was thinking the SAME EXACT THING!!!

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/22/ <--messed up...
Is that YOUR personal journal, ftc?

I hate to see your mood after five years of being a "planner." :)

Oops. I had minimized "Monsieur Bonjour" for a bit and came back to find out that it is indeed NOT WORK SAFE.

Last edited by a moderator:

boiker

Cyburbian
I like SCAMPI

you have to pay real close attention to all the graphics to enjoy the ridiculousness of it all.

freewaytincan

Cyburbian
boiker said:
I like SCAMPI

you have to pay real close attention to all the graphics to enjoy the ridiculousness of it all.
Scampi rocks. And yes, I discovered what happens in Bonjour Monsieur as well. And I sent it to a woman. Yes, I tried to warn her once I had seen what happened, but to no avail. She was, needless to say, mortified.

Yes, that is my personal journal in my website link. And don't sweat it. That's just my writing style. I always sound depressed when I write like that.