• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Badger, Badger, Badger...

tsc

Cyburbian
if you watch it for a while... do you find it makes your head bob???.. and does it seem to go faster.

wow... as I was typing this... I left the Badger thing on... and my media windows player started playing... Sarah McLachlan Angel... what a mix,,,, as they played over each other....lol!

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
I think those mushrooms must be good. The badgers looked very happy, which is unusual for 1 badger let alone a field full of them! :)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Ok, thats sticks in your head ALL DAY

And I hope that was their TAILs

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
They look more like pandas to me. And what's with the 'shroom?

biscuit

Cyburbian
... here comes the snaaaake.

I don't know what that's supposed to be, but it's catchy and completely filled my weird quota for the morning.
I think those Dutch have been spending to much time with the mushroom.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT.

People from two cubicles over came by to see what all the racket was.

I too will have that playing through my head all day. I need to go check out the squirell thing.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
NHPlanner said:
Good find biscuit.....but it's no squirrel....

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

For those of you who missed this gem from a year or so ago...

http://www.frashii.com/Weeee.swf
WOOO WHAT THE WEEEEEEEEE WAS THAT.

The squirrel gets my vote anything that can mix gonads and strife in the same sentance and set it to music gets my vote.

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
That squirrel one is a classic! I remember the last time it came around. I still laugh about it too. The "scent" of the deodorant that I use is called "Lightning", and sometimes when I'm applying it, I sing "ARMPITS IN THE LIGHTNING!!!!!"

carlomarx

Cyburbian
becoming an old friend

This cartoon has been on my desktop since biscuit offered it, and it has brightened my days. That dang snake scares me every time, but I love it.

God bless the netherlands.

Budgie

Cyburbian
tsc said:
if you watch it for a while... do you find it makes your head bob???.. and does it seem to go faster.
This is the mosh reflex, in sever cases it can cause "WHIPLASH"

Adrenalin starts to flow
You're thrashing all around
Acting like a maniac
WHIPLASH !!!!

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Old entertainment for a new generation of Cyburbians. Enjoy.

although you should know 'entertainment' may be a misleading term. Sure, it looks entertaining, but there's a secret message...whoops I've said too much already:-x.

mgk920

Cyburbian
(Wondering if we might someday see that being adapted for use at Camp Randall Stadium, where the Badgers play.... :h: )

Mike

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Bump

I finally figured out what it all means.