• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Battle of the fake news babes!

Who's the hotter fake newsbabe?

• Tina Fey (Saturday Night Live, 2000-present) [img]http://www.cyburbia.org/tmp/fey.jpg[/img]

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Melanie Chartoff (Fridays, 1980-1982) [img]http://www.cyburbia.org/tmp/chartoff.jpg[/img]

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I'll say Tina Fey, although there will always be a soft spot in my heart for Melanie Chartoff. After all, it was my teen years, and she had something of a cult following at my high school.

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
Tina Fey's "beauty" is over-rated, IMHO. Her humor and wit is indeed sexy, but have you seen sketches of SNL from the early 1990s? She was a stand-in for many a sketch, and she was chunky and rather ordinary looking... but today, with make-up, lighting, and those glasses, she is indeed beauteous onscreen. Off-sreen? Well, I don't know.

donk

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
Just don't know what people see in Tina Fey??
I kind of know what you mean.

I think it is as much the persona she plays as her "normal/ average " looks. More of a total package person then straight out physical hottie. What nice clothes, good makeup and a script can do for a person.

Now to find myself a script writer and go for a makeover, then hit "teh clubes". ;)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Bad geocities photo link for Melanie Chartoff. Fixed!

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Okay - she looks really scary in this pic (it's the 80s makeup thing I guess), but it was the best I could do on short notice. I loved this show...anyone else out there remember "Not the Nine O'Clock News"?

otterpop

Cyburbian
I voted for Melanie Chartoff. Like Dan, she was one of my teen-aged infatuations. But the reason I watch Weekend Update is Tina Fey. She's cute and smart and funny. But also how about Stacey Grenrock Woods, from the Daily Show. She's a babe too. And her monthly sex column in Esquire is a hoot.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
NHPlanner said:
A pic for those that don't know Stacey...
Hey these news casters are getting hotter.

A little local flavor. News caster in buffalo thats from N.F.
Niagara Falls chicks are wild!!

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Tina Fey... I guess it was quite obvious... since I don't know who the hell the other babe is :p

donk

Cyburbian
Nobody has mentioned Canada's contribution to fake news people. Not too attractive,they are older newfies(sorry older newfies), but usually really funny.

and