• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Best practices incorporating smart growth into comp plans?

I've recently found this forum, so I apologize if this has already been discussed. I'm looking for examples of best practices (and worst practices, too) of incorporating smart growth ideas/policies/etc. into comprehensive plans. Our firm is aiming to encourage our comp plan clients to have more sustainable goals in their plans, and I've been put in charge of researching this topic. Any leads or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rebecca

kms

Cyburbian
There is a Smart Growth office at Pitt Greensburg, but they are less than a year old. Have you contacted them? Maybe they can help you.

I didn't know that Pitt Greensburg has a Smart Growth office. I looked at Pitt's website but couldn't find any contact info. Do you know where I can find them?

Thanks!

kms

Cyburbian
Smart Growth Partnership of Westmoreland County, University Pittsburgh at Greensburg, 105 Lynch Hall, 1150 Mt. Pleasant Road, Greensburg.

sgpwc@pitt.edu

I don't have the telephone number. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom