• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Biscuit's Birthday

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
*in her best off key cracking voice* "happppyyyy B_irthDAYY to YOU..." :8:

OK that was pretty bad, I'll stop now ;-)

Have a great one and wishing you many happy returns of the day.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
You are sooooooo old!!!! (I don't actually know how old you are but I thought it would be funny anyways ;-) )

Happys to you today!!!

biscuit

Cyburbian
I like to kick! And stretch! And kick! I'm 27!

Thanks for the good wishes everyone! Just another day that confirmes my status as an old, married man. Although, I did read an article in the paper today that said 27 was now the average age for men to marry. So I suppose that makes me a boringly averge, old, married man. ;-)

Tonight I will celebrate by eating a lot of homemade Shoney's strawberry pie and consuming numerous adult beverages on a good friends front porch. Nothing but class....Yeee ha!

Last edited:

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Happy birthday.

Here's a gift that may either take out the lining of your stomach or take the rust off your car (if you have any). You decide;):b:

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I may be a day late, but still, I hope you had a great birthday! :)
Oh and remember, you're not THAT old... just around 7 years older than me.. :p

biscuit

Cyburbian
Downtown said:
Here you go, hon. To help you recuperate from last night's celebrations!

Happy Birthday!
LOL! Thanks Downtown, but last night's celebrations were actually pretty low-key. Just pizza (bacon & pinapple) and good beers over a friends house, then home and in bed ;-) by midnight. I try to take it easy on 'school nights' 'cause it's kind of difficult to up and at 'em early in the morning after a night of partying... well, for a person my age at least. :p