• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Bling Bling me!

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Nice, though Tex's celebration was waaayyy better. :)

Jeff

Cyburbian
I got a rowhouse in Camden, NJ for your present...assessed value $2,500.00

Yay! Welcome to the Clube! I wish Albany had a local delicacy I could send you! Maybe a three headed fish from the Hudson River.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
michaelskis said:
wow, I feel left out...

Or... maybe not???
That was you 69th post.

Huh huhhuh huhhuhhuh huhhuh ...

Only 931 to go!

Habanero

Cyburbian
NHPlanner said:
Nice, though Tex's celebration was waaayyy better. :)
that's 'cause I made you shake what yo mama gave ya! uh hunh hunh hunh, work it, shake it, act like you're gonna break it. :)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
KMateja said:
Tran has surged ahead of me! Congrats, buddy! Clube squared.
Maybe, but you can zoom ahead of him while he's in the UK.

USA! USA! USA!

Dan, you give me hope. But he still seems to be posting pretty regularly from across the pond. Tran, aren't you supposed to be on vacation? Go do fun stuff! Get off your computer and let me get back in the top 4! :)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
KMateja said:
Dan, you give me hope. But he still seems to be posting pretty regularly from across the pond. Tran, aren't you supposed to be on vacation? Go do fun stuff! Get off your computer and let me get back in the top 4! :)
Top four! Some of us struggle to stay in the top ten. I am reduced once again to posting on a Friday night. :(

nerudite

Cyburbian
Michael Stumpf said:
Top four! Some of us struggle to stay in the top ten. I am reduced once again to posting on a Friday night. :(
Awwww... poor muffin!

donk

Cyburbian
Michael said
I am reduced once again to posting on a Friday night
I raise you, I am posting on a saturday night.

Boy you sure do miss alot in two days. I can't imagine what trying to catch up after a week would be like..

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
KMateja said:
I didn't post anything after my 2000th post - until now. It's Sunday morning, my plane doesn't leave for another 12 hours - we got bumped back a few hours. Damn charter flights.