• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Blue Collar Comedy

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Has anyone seen this?

I watched the DVD last night and my stomach still hurts from laughing.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
I haven't seen it, but it looks like a good idea for my brother's birthday next week. Thanks for the idea, Giff!

i think they were showing it on comedy central a couple months ago.i'm not a huge foxworthy fan, but i enjoyed the other fellers.

otterpop

Cyburbian
I saw it twice. The Larry the Cable Guy was a hoot. I particularly enjoyed where he explained that his sister was a big girl. They had to hire a rodeo clown to distract her while they got the groceries out of the car. It was an out-in-left field joke and a hilarious mental picture.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Larry was the best. Granma getting busted for shoplifting in Bass pro shops had me hyperventilating

ludes98

Cyburbian
Oh come on! What about the fart machine Larry purchased at the mall? Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.