• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Boxers-Briefs/etc.etc.etc.

What do you wear under there??

• Boxers

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Briefs

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Thongs

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Panties.......(I hate that word)

• Whitey Tightys

• Edible Underwear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - explained below

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Depends

• Boxer Briefs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glomer

Boxers or Briefs

I read an article yesterday in our local newspaper on this exact topic.........so, what do planners prefer???

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Why so limiting? There are other options. And how are the women supposed to vote - what they wear or what they prefer their men to wear? No, no, I won't be constrained by your commie-planner limitation on my rights. I will live free!

Jeff

Cyburbian
Didn't we do this one already? Anyway...boxers for me, the thongs just make me feel too slutty.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Added a selection

I added the option for nothing at all. But it is boxers for me.

El Feo

Cyburbian
Boxers for me.

The boys need their June room, even in the winter. And if you know what June room is, it's likely you grew up south of the Ohio River.

jmf

Cyburbian
I am sure we had this conversation before but ..... what about those mid-thigh length briefs, that's what I like.

I added the "other" category, since i think you'll find that most women do not have loyalty to just one underwear type, but vacillate between many types, depending upon the day's wardrobe and whether or not that day's outfit might reveal pantylines.

prudence

Cyburbian
KMateja said:
I added the "other" category, since i think you'll find that most women do not have loyalty to just one underwear type, but vacillate between many types, depending upon the day's wardrobe and whether or not that day's outfit might reveal pantylines.

Huh?!?

Men really only have two type: clean and yet to be cleaned. There is no such thing as dirty. It's why men define women as "10pm cute" or "2am cute."

We are not too far removed from the single-celled paramecium despite what evolution says...

el Guapo

Capitalist
Depends (pun intended)

Boxers - except when on the bike. The boys need tighty-whites then. Peddlin' in boxers will kill ya - stirs up a man's beans and franks.

prudence said:
Example - Some pants/skirts require a thong, some you can wear panties with, you really don't want to go to the gym in a thong, unless your yoga pants are too tight.

Does that clear that up?

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
For the most part im a thong girl but there are times i dont want butt floss. im kinda intrested in these new panties that VS has that kinda look like tighty whities-for girls

giggles looks fun to me!

on men im boxers or boxer briefs-or NOTHING

tighty whities are just GROSS

-d

smarty

Cyburbian
Depends............

well, I checked this one thinking that it meant 'depends on what's clean, what I pull out of the drawer, or hamper if I haven't done laundry.......not Depends as in adult diapers. Although a recent Hearing Examiner meeting sent alarms through my head.

I just picked up a pair of the Everycrabby and Bitch boxer briefs, but they have a 'pin-up' girl screened on one leg and I really like them.

and a note to El Guapo - Dude, if your not pedaling around town to get bagels......then you have to go Commando under your bikeshorts. Wearing grundies under bikeshorts will make your beans and franks go rancid..............

Jeff

Cyburbian
Re: Depends (pun intended)

El Guapo said:
Boxers - except when on the bike. The boys need tighty-whites then. Peddlin' in boxers will kill ya - stirs up a man's beans and franks.
Dude...don't you know it is very hard for a guy to pull off wearing lycra. Doing it with underwear is definitly not the way to do it.

You're just asking for serious saddle sores doing something like that.

Habanero

Cyburbian
KMateja said:

Example - Some pants/skirts require a thong, some you can wear panties with, you really don't want to go to the gym in a thong, unless your yoga pants are too tight.

Does that clear that up?
Exactly, if it's windy and you want to wear that skirt, it may help to wear the better coverage pair in case your skirt gets blown up. With all the movement at the gym, well, floss can end up making you pick your wedgie more than lift weights. : )

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Boxers. My boys need room to breathe.

Tidy whities? Yeah ... right. Ask any woman who ever tossed a pair in the wash.

Thongs? As if I don't do enough adjusting as it is. Ouch! No thanks.

Boxer briefs? I don't have the perfect body that you need to pull off the look properly. Besides, they seem a bit ... oh, "alternative."

Cowboy? I experience some short term memory loss from time to time. If I forgot to zip up my pants, I could end up with a horse breaking out of the stable. Not good.

PlannerGirl said:
For the most part im a thong girl but there are times i dont want butt floss. im kinda intrested in these new panties that VS has that kinda look like tighty whities-for girls

giggles looks fun to me!

on men im boxers or boxer briefs-or NOTHING

tighty whities are just GROSS

-d
Have you seen the new pantiliners specifically made for thongs? WTF??????? :|

prudence

Cyburbian
Planderella said:

Have you seen the new pantiliners specifically made for thongs? WTF??????? :|

You have RUINED a perfectly good conversation involving PlannerGirl and thongs. Your next post HAD BETTER make up destroying the wandering thoughts of planner around the globe...to think nothing about the kitty overpopulation...

smarty

Cyburbian
No Freakin' WAY!!!!!!!

can we allow this thread to be hijacked with THAT type of commentary.......dang, that's just completely inappropriate, and what idiot (obviously a very bitter MALE) came up with idea for pantyliners for thongs???? There is a REASON they are called PANTY liners........duh, they're for PANTIES!!!!! Take something oh so sexy and just hack it all to pieces.

Sheesh......................

I just can't believe I just read what I read......I can never ever look at a VS catalog the same..................ok, well, I'm sure I'll look, I'm just saying..........

btw, any you boys try SILK boxers.......whaka whaka those are nice.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
oh my god i have snarfled all over my screen now

"horse out of the barn" "beans and franks"

sheesh we cant call parts by their names?

Penis, vagina those work better for me but then again im more open than most

and pantie liners for thongs is just SICK-just use a cork for gods sake if its a problem-ewwww why destroy a wonderful and NOT CHEAP thong?

on a side note what about this new craze of the tops of your thong etc showing out of the top of your pants? i tried that this weekend and folks *guys* really dug the thong top showing but it felt cheesy as hell. i felt like my mother was gonna come from the grave and tell me to pull my pants up or buy bigger ones!

ewwww

Last edited:
prudence said:

You have RUINED a perfectly good conversation involving PlannerGirl and thongs. Your next post HAD BETTER make up destroying the wandering thoughts of planner around the globe...to think nothing about the kitty overpopulation...
**Rubbing my hands and evily laughing......"HAHA....My work is done."** :p

prudence

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
on a side note what about this new craze of the tops of your thong etc showing out of the top of your pants? i tried that this weekend and folks *guys* really dug the thong top showing but it felt cheesy as hell. i felt like my mother was gonna come from the grave and tell me to pull my pants up or buy bigger ones!

Such a great look for attractive women. This girl I go and drink with sports that look...you can't not look. I have had the misfortune of seeing a larger girl give it a go. I nearly was forced to blind myself. I felt like Oedipus...minus the mother love thing...

PlannerGirl said:

ewwww
I'm kind of old fashioned. I haven't jumped on that bandwagon yet as I'm still wearing the decolletage. ;)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
prudence said:

Not to mention, ladies, don't you think you should find something other than a thong to weear when you're "Riding the White Pony"?

Oh, PlannerGirl, sorry for not calling it menstruating.

prudence

Cyburbian
bturk said:

Not to mention, ladies, don't you think you should find something other than a thong to weear when you're "Riding the White Pony"?

Oh, PlannerGirl, sorry for not calling it menstruating.

Again, RUINING THE VIBE.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
prudence said:

Such a great look for attractive women. This girl I go and drink with sports that look...you can't not look. I have had the misfortune of seeing a larger girl give it a go. I nearly was forced to blind myself. I felt like Oedipus...minus the mother love thing...
And is she single? Available? Not the larger one, but the other....

I'll buy the drinks next Friday....

prudence

Cyburbian
Michael Stumpf said:

And is she single? Available? Not the larger one, but the other....

I'll buy the drinks next Friday....

She is very single and very attractive. 5'5", 120 lbs, and a D cup. She can drink most men under the table. (I am not most men.) It truly is a wonderful combination.

Sorry if I agitated some of the women here by being a typical male...but remember that I am a typical single male.

OMG!!! You guys are killing me this afternoon!

1. Sorry prudence, But i cannot even imagine how "thong-liners" would even work. blargh.

2. the thong out the top of jeans look - hmmm.... i just don't think i'm bold enough to pull that one off, but if other girls in a club want to do it.... go for it.

3. Did you see the new Supergirl Underoos they have coming out? SWEET!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
KMateja said:
...the thong out the top of jeans look - hmmm.... i just don't think i'm bold enough to pull that one off...
*biting my tongue and not typing crude thoughts*

smarty

Cyburbian
Sweet Lord, Thank you!!!!!

for Kmateja redirecting the thoughts of all the blokes out there with the 'didja see the new Supergirl underoos' question/comment.........

Thong out of the top of hiphuggers doesn't work, those pants are so tight anyway only a paramedic could get them off, or maybe Dan...............

Thong off the top of baggie jeans, now THAT'S sssassy!!!

Habanero

Cyburbian
I'm not sure about the underroos- they make me feel like a little kid, definately not something that I'd hope my man finds attractive.

bturk said:

*biting my tongue and not typing crude thoughts*
I appreciate your restraint. Besides, my big "going out" years were smack in the middle of the fashion "flannel period" and sexy dressing was leaving your carhart jacket at home and braving the elements in a tiny tee shirt under your flannel.

Jeff

Cyburbian
KMateja said:

my big "going out" years were smack in the middle of the fashion "flannel period" and sexy dressing was leaving your carhart jacket at home and braving the elements in a tiny tee shirt under your flannel.
Sure was cheaper when all you needed was a pair of Dickie's carpenter jeans, a Fresh Jive T-Shirt, Puma suedes, and a knit cap.

Now I can't go out without anything but Versace or DKNY, thank God for Marshalls.

Mike DeVuono said:

Sure was cheaper when all you needed was a pair of Dickie's carpenter jeans, a Fresh Jive T-Shirt, Puma suedes, and a knit cap.

Now I can't go out without anything but Versace or DKNY, thank God for Marshalls.
OK, this is a little off topic, but here's my rant, and this definitely ties into the thong out of the jeans: WTF is going on? When I was in college, you threw some clothes on and went out to the bars to play pool, shoot darts, get drunk and dance to 80's music with your sorority sisters, and maybe hook up with the hottie from poly sci class by the end of the evening. My little sister is a senior in undergrad this year, she and her roommates have an entire separate wardrobe for "going out" clothes - hoochie half shirts, platform Steve Madden shoes, hot pants for summer, hip huggers in the winter, etc etc etc. Its all about "face time". Face Time!?! ugh. i hate britney spears and pop music and that it seems kids are just so much more shallow and superficial than they used to be. Oh christ. i'm old.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Im with ya there Kelly, my sorority sisters and i were in jeans, our timberland boots *it was a hike to the bars and frat houses* tght shirts and flannals over them

if it was a party deal you dressed up some but not much-heck class was sweats or jeans and whatever sweatshirt was clean or passable inside out-hair up and no makeup

shrugs guess we are not cool anymore eh? but then again im "old" to them anyway

lol

Habanero

Cyburbian
KMateja & PlannerGirl

Whenever we saw superficial chicks we knew they were just there shopping for their mrs. degree.

*cheers*

I remember being astounded when I went from SUNY to Clemson, where, at the bars, the girls were all wearing cocktail dresses and ribbons in their hair. i think my deeper issue is that i just really hate prissy girls.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Hear ya- I went to roll down the windows in my car (it was a beautiful 75 outside) and this chick flipped. HELLO?! It's just hair, I have a brush..besides you have a clip! Or the infamous- I don't want to go, it's cold (maybe 50 outside). What is my answer? Bundle up Bi%*h, we're going, and you'll enjoy it.

: )

Habanero

Cyburbian
Maybe.. until her first day of sign posting in heels and a skirt.. then she'll learn to be more practical.

now excuse me while I create new dance moves with my new whip..

Jeff

Cyburbian
I can't really compare my college wardrobe with clothes I wear now. Back then a pair of khakis and a button donw Polo shirt was my "nice" clothes. I actually have money now to buy some better lookin' duds.

El Feo

Cyburbian
KMateja said:
*cheers*

I remember being astounded when I went from SUNY to Clemson, where, at the bars, the girls were all wearing cocktail dresses and ribbons in their hair. i think my deeper issue is that i just really hate prissy girls.
Kelly, you and I clearly didn't hang out in the same bars at Clemson (Nick's for us, even on Thursdays - "alternative lifestyle" night!)...I knew there were girls who dressed like that around, but I thankfully never saw them! Any woman can plaster, paint, and gussett herself into some semblance of attractive - I wanted a girl who was ready and dressed to go hiking or canoeing at a moments notice, and looked GOOD in jeans and Timberlands - and I got her in my wife.

El Feo said:

Kelly, you and I clearly didn't hang out in the same bars at Clemson (Nick's for us, even on Thursdays - "alternative lifestyle" night!)...
Feo- ahhh.... Nick's! That's where we spent a lot of time also, but unfortunately, the occasional foray into Tiger Town or TD's, or Keith Street would afford lots of opportunities to check out the Barbies first hand.

Journeymouse

Cyburbian
Umm, was it here that someone said something about silk boxers, or am I confusing this with the guardian unlimited talk boards? Anyway, silk boxers on a (fit) guy are very nice, but the best thing is 'borrowing' them. According to my guy friends, wearing silk boxers to a gym, or being seen wearing them while in a changing room tends to mark you out as a "backs to the wall, boys" (i.e. raving homesexual). Hem. I'll go look embarrassed somewhere else, now.

prudence

Cyburbian
I am confused...

I met a girl the other night...we'll skip the details, but she wasn't wearing ANY underwear. Now, as I had been drinking I found this terribly sexy. I will point out that she was wearing jeans. But as I think about it, maybe I should have been appalled. But she did fall in the category of Guilty Pleasure.

What is the mindset of you women when you decide not to wear underwear? Are there alterior motives...should we men be concerned?

Status
Not open for further replies.