• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

Boxers-Briefs/etc.etc.etc.

What do you wear under there??

• Boxers

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Briefs

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Thongs

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Panties.......(I hate that word)

• Whitey Tightys

• Edible Underwear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - explained below

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Depends

• Boxer Briefs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Journeymouse said:
According to my guy friends, wearing silk boxers to a gym, or being seen wearing them while in a changing room tends to mark you out as a "backs to the wall, boys" (i.e. raving homesexual). B]

I'm learning all sorts of colloquialisms this wwek! First cameltoe and mooseknuckle, now backs to the wall boys! Who sez this isnt educational!

Re: I am confused...

prudence said:

What is the mindset of you women when you decide not to wear underwear? Are there alterior motives...should we men be concerned?

Hmm..... no underwear with jeans? were they tight jeans? if so, then yes, be appalled. with a skirt, maybe. But tight jeans? definitely not out in a bar and definitely not telling guys unless it was en route to their place to hook up.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Re: I am confused...

prudence said:
I met a girl the other night...we'll skip the details, but she wasn't wearing ANY underwear. Now, as I had been drinking I found this terribly sexy. I will point out that she was wearing jeans. But as I think about it, maybe I should have been appalled. But she did fall in the category of Guilty Pleasure.

OK, so if she was wearing jeans, how is it you are sure she wan't wearing anything underneath? Or is the key word 'was?' Did one more cat live another day?

What is the mindset of you women when you decide not to wear underwear? Are there alterior motives...should we men be concerned? [/B]

Women always have an ulterior motive - to turn us men into mindless, drooling drones who will do their bidding. Sadly, that is not too difficult for them. Preying mantisses are lucky, they are devoured after mating. For almost every other species, sex is just a prelude to a lifetime of servitude for the males. Oh well, I suppose its a fair trade.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Re: Re: I am confused...

Michael Stumpf said:

Or is the key word 'was?' Did one more cat live another day?

Now I've got coffee out my nose.....

Planderella

Cyburbian
I showered at the gym last night and discovered that I forgot to pack underwear. I had to drive "commando" all the way home. It was a liberating experience, but I don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Re: Re: I am confused...

Michael Stumpf said:
OK, so if she was wearing jeans, how is it you are sure she wan't wearing anything underneath?

The story I heard was that this jezebel was showing all - and I do mean all - of her piercings.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Set the way-back machine for 1973!

Guys, remember wet swimming suit trunks under jeans in the summer? Or was this a Kansas Thing?

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Re: Re: Re: I am confused...

bturk said:

The story I heard was that this jezebel was showing all - and I do mean all - of her piercings.

Well, that's the answer then, the hardware was getting caught in the underwear, and the solution was obvious.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I think we have a new thread coming - we've done the poll and thread "Ink or no Ink" now we need "Hardware or no Hardware"

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
ya now i try ot stay on the cutting edge of trying new things but going with out undies with jeans on is not one of them. tried i once at the request of then boy friend and let me tell ya-the petals of the flower as it were did not like to be rubed, smashed and scraped by the jeans-that HURT
no way-your...friend is a braver woman than me

and all my friends with-hardwear down there wear panties to protect their stuff from being cought in the zipper etc.

sounds...fishy to me

yuck

prudence

Cyburbian
Re: Re: Re: I am confused...

bturk said:

Oh, that was a girl from last week. This no underwear thing was on Monday night.

I really sound like a man-whore, don't I?!?

prudence

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
ya now i try ot stay on the cutting edge of trying new things but going with out undies with jeans on is not one of them. tried i once at the request of then boy friend and let me tell ya-the petals of the flower as it were did not like to be rubed, smashed and scraped by the jeans-that HURT
no way-your...friend is a braver woman than me

and all my friends with-hardwear down there wear panties to protect their stuff from being cought in the zipper etc.

sounds...fishy to me

yuck

Wow...that was a lot of information.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Re: Re: Re: Re: I am confused...

prudence said:
I really sound like a man-whore, don't I?!?

9 out of 10 Chancery waitresses and bar maids agree.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
*sweet smile* well ya asked :)

and i had to hear about mixing the beans and franks as it were.

thinks she should start her own "daer plannergirl" list for screwy questions she has no problem answering with a str8t face

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Re: Set the way-back machine for 1973!

El Guapo said:
Guys, remember wet swimming suit trunks under jeans in the summer? Or was this a Kansas Thing?

I drove back from the hot springs the other night with just a towel... That would have been an interesting story had I been pulled over.

I hate clothes when I'm wet.

prudence

Cyburbian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I am confused...

KMateja said:

Yes. Yes you do. You, Disco Stu and The Ladies Man can start a club.

Thanks for the vote of confidence...

El Feo

Cyburbian
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I am confused...

prudence said:
Thanks for the vote of confidence...

Prudence - walking refutation of the myth that Republicans don't enjoy sex...

Keep it up, brother. It helps improve the image of the party, you know?

Habanero

Cyburbian
Prudence- if all Republicans were like you I'd switch parties. Go on and break the mold- ;)

prudence

Cyburbian
TexasPlanner said:
Prudence- if all Republicans were like you I'd switch parties. Go on and break the mold- ;)

Well, all my friends are like me. I don't know if that's good or bad?!? And you have a standing invitation to any party I am at or part of...

Once again I am entranced by attractive women. (When I was younger I had to choose a vice...I think I made there right call.)

El Feo

Cyburbian
TexasPlanner said:

Geez, Planero de Tejas, I can tell you haven't met very many of us below the age of 60! If you had, you'd be runnin' with us by now.

Now that I'm married, I'm shopping for a new vice. I used to have the same as Prudence, but that just wouldn't do now.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Well, that may be true.. but then again I don't really care what party you belong to, it's all the same in the dark.

El Feo

Cyburbian
TexasPlanner said:
Well, that may be true.. but then again I don't really care what party you belong to, it's all the same in the dark.

You'd really enjoy the party conventions...

Status
Not open for further replies.