• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

    Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Budgie in the house of Queen B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen B

Cyburbian
Messages
3,178
Points
25
Hallo, this is Budgie. I have just hyjacked Queen B's computer. We went to an outdoor festival and I ended up closing the bar. Queen B is nice to me,so I don't expect any reprecussions. Upon her (Queen B's) and a mutual friend's orders I have decided to park my fat ass on Queen B's sofa for the night. I got pulled over on my Segway leaving the bar, but I cofindently told him that I know the ****ing law and that I will take it up with the City manager if we have an "issue". Naturally, the bastard put his tail between his legs and moved on. He had innocent bar leaving pedestrians to hassle. I love taunghting the police.

Anyway, Queen B and King B left around 10:00 pm. and I'm writing much later. Quenn B's sofa looks like home. Sorry, JordanB, I was hoping t sleep on your futon this week.

P.S. Snake bites (1/2 pint cider, 1/2 pint ale) and Guiness makes for a terrific buzz. Regarledss, I am about to raid Queen B's fringe and pass out on her sofa.
 

freewaytincan

Cyburbian
Messages
125
Points
6
Queen B said:
Hallo, this is Budgie. I have just hyjacked Queen B's computer. We went to an outdoor festival and I ended up closing the bar. Queen B is nice to me,so I don't expect any reprecussions. Upon her (Queen B's) and a mutual friend's orders I have decided to park my fat ass on Queen B's sofa for the night. I got pulled over on my Segway leaving the bar, but I cofindently told him that I know the ****ing law and that I will take it up with the City manager if we have an "issue". Naturally, the bastard put his tail between his legs and moved on. He had innocent bar leaving pedestrians to hassle. I love taunghting the police.

Anyway, Queen B and King B left around 10:00 pm. and I'm writing much later. Quenn B's sofa looks like home. Sorry, JordanB, I was hoping t sleep on your futon this week.

P.S. Snake bites (1/2 pint cider, 1/2 pint ale) and Guiness makes for a terrific buzz. Regarledss, I am about to raid Queen B's fringe and pass out on her sofa.

Assuming you really do live in Dallas, no, you aren't getting a ride home from me. Ever.

EDIT: I mean that in regards to the idea that you would be too drunk to get on your Segway and that you would need someone to pick you up. I also hear that you should not get on the light rail while drunk; you will fall down.
 

Queen B

Cyburbian
Messages
3,178
Points
25
freewaytincan said:
Assuming you really do live in Dallas, no, you aren't getting a ride home from me. Ever.

EDIT: I mean that in regards to the idea that you would be too drunk to get on your Segway and that you would need someone to pick you up. I also hear that you should not get on the light rail while drunk; you will fall down.

Budgie here. Uh, heresay is cheap while experience is priceless. I've consumed 12 pints of stout and handled a 2 mile glide home. Ask Chet (Sorry to drag you int), but after an hour of segway use, all other light vehicles are a joke. I will be on the DART system in July. PM, me and I'll gladly give you and your fellow professionals a demonstration. Everyone will smile and say "no ****ing way" when they ride IT.

A large part of your response is personal attack gibberish, and I would hope that the MODS will kick you in the rectal area for it.
 

freewaytincan

Cyburbian
Messages
125
Points
6
Queen B said:
Budgie here. Uh, heresay is cheap while experience is priceless. I've consumed 12 pints of stout and handled a 2 mile glide home. Ask Chet (Sorry to drag you int), but after an hour of segway use, all other light vehicles are a joke. I will be on the DART system in July. PM, me and I'll gladly give you and your fellow professionals a demonstration. Everyone will smile and say "no ****ing way" when they ride IT.

A large part of your response is personal attack gibberish, and I would hope that the MODS will kick you in the rectal area for it.

Naw, I'm just kiddin' around man. I find it amusing, but if you see it that way, I'm sorry.
 

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
9,961
Points
41
enough for the drunken banter....amusing as it always is....

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top