• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Budgie is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen B

Cyburbian
Hey all you females of Cyburbia, Budgie is a fine man. Handsome, smart, humurous and damn good in bed (so I hear) and recently converted to singledom. Do yourself a favor and have Mr. Budgie give you a full service oil change. You will not regret it. :p

iamme

Cyburbian
Uhh Oh, someone's posting while inebriated ;-)

Queen B said:
Hey all you females of Cyburbia, Budgie is a fine man. Handsome, smart, humurous and damn good in bed (so I hear) and recently converted to singledom. Do yourself a favor and have Mr. Budgie give you a full service oil change. You will not regret it. :p

freewaytincan

Cyburbian
iamme said:
Uhh Oh, someone's posting while inebriated ;-)

I remember when MrMan at SSC did that. Alllll over the forum, too. My, was that an embarassing time for him. Everyone had his drunken quotes in their signatures.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Like the other thread, this one is now

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.