• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Building a blog

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Check out http://upperflat.cyburbia.org - it's my attempt at creating a personal Weblog.

I'm using Moveable Type, a free, open source Web logging program. I thought about implementing a blog hosting service for Cyburbia users, using pMachine, but for now it seems like too much work; there's other areas of Cyburbia that need updating first, like the Resource Directory.

What's going to be on the blog? It'll be primarily a personal diary, but also include musings on the built environment and other topics close to the heart.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
SW MI Planner said:
Dumb question - what's a blog?
It's a weblog ... an online diary, journal or what-have-you.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Looks very nice. Was it easy? I am trying to find a decent and cheap way to set one up on my website.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
i use livejournal.com where its 5 bucks for 2 months i think

easy to use, fun and most my friends are on it

Repo Man

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
i use livejournal.com where its 5 bucks for 2 months i think

easy to use, fun and most my friends are on it
I have a livejournal account, but I am having difficulty integrating my blog into my existing website.