• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Busted? The king of pop?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I am shocked. Truly shocked. Jacko is a victim too, lets not forget. :)~

Mastiff

Gunfighter
If you can't trust your kids to a fellow who has his own amusement park, who can you? eh?

Poor one-gloved freak...

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I'm not amazed by this.... that freak is totally f*cked up in his mind. Of course it's not his fault but he could at least not f*ck up other kids' minds...

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
No surprise at all.

When they take Jacko down, I hope they don't forget to take down the F'ing DUMB ASS PARENTS that would let that FREAK within a baseball bats distance of thier kids (preferably sniper rifle distance if not in the midle of a city). In fact, they are MORE GUILTY if something did actually hapen than the freakboy himself.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
I believe all of society should share in the blame and suffer the consequences. (not)

I'm on the drug that killed River Pheonix

"But now I'm bored and there's no stoppin' -
I need another celeb to fill a coffin.
Where will I get my next drug action?
Odds on it will be Michael Jackson."

This Is Serious Mum
(He'll Never Be An) 'Ol Man River
from "Machiavelli And The Four Seasons" May 1995

tsc

Cyburbian
What parent in their right mind would let their kid spend the night there,,, really???

Habanero

Cyburbian
tsc said:
What parent in their right mind would let their kid spend the night there,,, really???
I wish stupid parents could be lined up and shot. I really hope a child wasn't harmed, but honestly, who would put their child in that position- even if they just wanted to settle out of court for 15-20 million dollars. Why risk it?

biscuit

Cyburbian
Habanero said:
I wish stupid parents could be lined up and shot. I really hope a child wasn't harmed, but honestly, who would put their child in that position- even if they just wanted to settle out of court for 15-20 million dollars. Why risk it?
IMHO, even if it turns out that he did do something to this kid, the parents should be thrown in jail for child endangerment if they turn around and sue the Elephant Man's bones collecting, plastic surgery nightmare Freak Show for monetary damages in civil court.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Heard on Fox News this morning....

E.J. Donnahugh said "Michael Jackson, about to go from the moonwalk to the perpwalk?"

Come On! Would a guy this well balanced, a veritable angel in white, poke a little boy?

Duke Of Dystopia said:
No surprise at all.

When they take Jacko down, I hope they don't forget to take down the F'ing DUMB ASS PARENTS that would let that FREAK within a baseball bats distance of thier kids (preferably sniper rifle distance if not in the midle of a city). In fact, they are MORE GUILTY if something did actually hapen than the freakboy himself.
Exactly my sentiments. I'm just really glad that the laws have changed in Cali so that MJ can't pay this kid off to not testify in a criminal trial like he did back in 93.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
Someone put Jessie Jackson on this....
Jackson's statement: "I think it is an OUTRAGE that the White establishment would charge this innocent Black man. . . I mean . . . White wo. . . uh, conference over." ;)

I feel bad for this kid who's details of getting molested are going to be read up by everyone across the world. Not to mention MJ's own kids.

Although I guess its possible that some parent is concocting a story for $ because "everybody knows" that he's a child molester.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
One more thing about Michael Jackson that it bothers me is when the "serious" news media calls him the King of Pop. Wasn't that a name that he started forcing MTV and others to call him? Can I start declaring myself the King of Planning?

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
There was a good editorial cartoon in the Orlando Sentinel today. Two little boys are in a bed, clutching the covers, very wide-eyed. One says "What if there's a monster under the bed?" The other one says "What if Michael Jackson is under the bed?"