• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Calling All Photoshoppers II - State Quarters.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Thirty states to choose from:

2003 - Illinois, Alabama, Maine, Missouri, Arkansas
2004 - Michigan, Florida, Texas, Iowa, Wisconsin
2005 - California, Minnesota, Oregon, Kansas, West Virginia
2006 - Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota
2007 - Montana, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah
2008 - Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, Hawaii
2009 - District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Ontario, P.E.I.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Who's gonna be the first to make the Iraq (State #51) Quarter??

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
It's not that good....but its early in the morning and my brain isn't quite working yet....

donk

Cyburbian
Here is the suggested change for a Canadain quarter when we finally adopt the US $ as our currency.

Sorry about the quality.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
TexasPlanner said:
Why AZ? When I lived in South Florida it was much worse than it is here-
I considered it, but I have another thought for Florida. (insert evil laugh - heh heh heh)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
I've noted that none of the Oregoninians have objected to my contribution to their state.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
NHPlanner.....being a transplant to Idaho, I'm not sure if I should take your contribution as a compliment, an endorsement or something else....

Bullwinkle

Cyburbian
RichmondJake said:
NHPlanner.....being a transplant to Idaho, I'm not sure if I should take your contribution as a compliment, an endorsement or something else....
As another Idaho resident, I was going to object, but I've found that it's sometimes better to keep your head down when these folks get on a roll: you just become a target otherwise. :)

el Guapo

Capitalist
Bullwinkle said:

As another Idaho resident, I was going to object, but I've found that it's sometimes better to keep your head down when these folks get on a roll: you just become a target otherwise. :)
What the hell do you mean by THAT?!?!

Just kidding. :)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
No, in reality, it does not matter how far down you keep your head. There are some pretty decent snipers in this crowd.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
RichmondJake said:
Take it for what it's worth...a weak attempt at humor. My wife always jokes about the state name, so I was playing off that....admittedly weakly.

No photoshop targets this week for me...gonna be a long one after staying home with my sick daughter yesterday.