• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Canadian Athletes

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
At least Canadians aren't the only ones who seem to have a little too much time on their hands.

nerudite

Cyburbian
BiteMeElmo said:
At least Canadians aren't the only ones who seem to have a little too much time on their hands.
Yeah, the funniest part of the story was the UK team, who brought along their personal trainer. Wouldn't want to sprain a finger when making the 'scissors'. ;)

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
One word....

....Pathetic.
You call that a sport? Heck! Even computer games are more "sporty" than rock-paper-scissors....
Will the 2004 Athens Olympics have a RPS category? I doubt it...

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Re: One word....

SkeLeton said:
....Pathetic.
You call that a sport? Heck! Even computer games are more "sporty" than rock-paper-scissors....
Will the 2004 Athens Olympics have a RPS category? I doubt it...
Do NOT dis my sport, my Chilean friend. I could have gone pro back in my more athletic days. Too many cracked knuckles and a broken finger have pretty much ruined my chances now. (sob)