• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Canadian Dope Doesn't Meet High Standards of Canuk Pot Heads.

Government Weed Production

• Go Canada, eh! It will get better.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Leave it to the Colombians and college kids as God intended.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Hire MikeD as an om-buds-man ;)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • God will smite you filthy dope smoking bastards!

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

el Guapo

Capitalist
http://www.cjad.com/content/cjad_news/article.asp?id=n091543A

...The government dope also came under fire Monday from Canadians for Safe Access, a patients' rights group that is pressing for supplies of safe, effective marijuana.

Laboratory tests indicate the Health Canada product has only about three per cent THC - not the 10.2 per cent advertised - and contains contaminants such as lead and arsenic, said spokesman Philippe Lucas of Victoria.

"This particular product wouldn't hold a candle to street level cannabis," he said in an interview...

This is what happens when govenment gets into MikeD's business. Leave the production to college dropouts with grow lamps damnit!

The Irish One

Amen

These Columbians you speak of, are the of the British sort? Or did you mean Colombians?

Either way We should leave it to California ,Oregon, Washington, Kentucky, South Carolina, Georgia, Iowa, etc...

Rem

Cyburbian
You can't expect people with the double handicap of working for the government and being a pot-head to get it right the first time. They will however ............... what was I saying? Have you seen my keys? Is tomorrow a work day?

el Guapo

Capitalist
The Irish one said:
Amen

These Columbians you speak of, are the of the British sort? Or did you mean Colombians?

Either way We should leave it to California ,Oregon, Washington, Kentucky, South Carolina, Georgia, Iowa, etc...

Irish
I meant the dudes in the space shuttle. ;) Thanks. Do I have it spelled correctly now?

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Drugs are bad... mkay?
all of them.... well except Cyburbia ;)

While pot screws up your brain temporarily, if abused regularly it'll do permantent damage... but in the case of terminal disease patients... there's nothing left to loose..

Jeff

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:

While pot screws up your brain temporarily, if abused regularly it'll do permantent damage...

Well thank God none of the damage is permanent!

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:
...While pot screws up your brain temporarily, if abused regularly it'll do permantent damage... but in the case of terminal disease patients... there's nothing left to loose..

toilet paper
bread
milk
zig zags

Oh wait, is this where I'm supposed to put my grocery list? Stupid dain bramage.

My vote is to let the experts do their thing...the guys who know how to do it right despite dodging the law and curious meter readers.