• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption Contest - 04 Jan 04

el Guapo

Capitalist
For my liberal homies...

SGB

Cyburbian
The Lumberjack-in-Chief does his part to impliment the Healthy Forests Restoration Act.

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
[song]

Subdivision, subdivision (Subdivision, subdivision)
Subdivision, subdivision (Subdivision, subdivision)
Subdivision, subdivision, division, division, division, division... division, division, division

[/song]

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Getting back to his Ranching ways, "W" weeds out a few smaller trees to limit the stress on larger trees, and allow the sun to touch the earth as part of his forest management plan.

*hmmm I guess I am one of the few conservatives in here... Oh well.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
The President shows his scorn for the Forest of Isengard and the Ents that protect it. This may well prove his undoing...

(Sorry non-LOTR geeks).

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Rummy and Condi told me that feller O'Sammy was a-hiding in them woods! If'n I cain't smoke 'im out, I'll cut 'im out!

el Guapo

Capitalist
W corners the children's school lunch program in a thicket near the North end of Rock Creek Park.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Take that damn national christmas tree!!!! Now, where in the hell is that freaking turkey I "pardoned"....

Seabishop

Cyburbian
The trees of our national parks have to be eliminated. They could make excellent hiding places for the evil-doers.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
"Since Karl Rove thinks trees are liberal, I'll have to take care of that."

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Bush destroys his own kind! News at 11!

(Bush, shrubs, get it :);-);-))