• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption Contest - 04 March 04

el Guapo

Capitalist

He is rich as hell, almost the President of the United States and yet John Kerry still can't escape his Picked last in Gym past.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Non-PC caption to follow:

Kerry has a post-traumatic stress Veitnam flashback to the time he held the severed head of a dog the villagers where eating at the time he burned their village to the ground.

Last edited:

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
The Minnesota Vikings announce the signing of John Kerry in their receiving line up. Packer fans rejoice.

Queen B

Cyburbian
And the story goes....

As I hiked little johnny up like this his diaper began to leak all down my arm.

Dragon

Cyburbian
Kerry loses the election because people that catch like sissies can’t be good leaders.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
AHHHHHHHH

BROTHERS AND SISTERS, SOOOMMMMEBODY GIVE ME AN AMEN!!! I here hold… I hold the truth… I hold the future… I hold the ticket to making the world better for all… AMEN Democratic Party, AMEN snufalupigus, AMEN WHITE HOUSE….

As my friend Mr. Dean once said… THIS NOVEMBER WE WILL TAKE MICHIGAN, WE WILL TAKE KASAS, WE WILL TAKE UTAH, AND WE WILL TAKE THE WHITE HOUSE….. AHHHHHHH

And I will hold it right here in my hands, with the future, truth, and the better world!!!

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
Kerry shows off his best moves from Mime School. This particular bit is called "Getting Something Heavy From The Fridge".

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Why do the ladies love Democrats?

jmf

Cyburbian
slightly off topic but...

Robert Stanfield, who died late last year, is often referred to as the greatest Prime Minister Canada never had. He is well known from this picture.

The caption reads:
Progressive Conservative leader Robert Stanfield grimaces as he drops a football on May 30, 1974, during an election campaign appearance in North Bay, Ont. The famous picture played a role in the Conservatives' loss to the Liberals. The picture became famous because Mr. Stanfield had caught pass after pass before fumbling this one. The image was used to make the Tory leader appear incompetent. Photo: Doug Ball/CP files

steveanne

A stunning upset in the Rock, Scissors, Paper finals as Sen. Kerry unluckily flashes paper instead of rock.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Dan said:
Why do the ladies love Democrats?

"It was this Big."

"No it was that Big"

"No, I tell you it was this big."

"Let me tell you that it's this big."

"Wait a sec it was....."

and the argument continues... :)

Rem

Cyburbian
BiteMeElmo said:
Kerry shows off his best moves from Mime School. This particular bit is called "Getting Something Heavy From The Fridge".
LOL.

By the power vested in me by not slacking for the last few days - I declare BiteMeElmo the winner.