• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption Contest - 05/27/04

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
The president concluded his first set with a heart-felt (if somewhat off-key) rensition of the old classic "Feelings".

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
[partisan shot] So, Mr. President, what's your reaction to the presumptive Democratic nominee's claim that he can win in November? [/partisan shot]

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
"...so I sthaid RUMMY! Get me another cosmo you sill goose! The bathhouse opens in 10 minutes!"

Dubya's Delight

I said a hip hop the hippie the hippie
to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop
the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie
to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
:8: :8: :8: :8:

otterpop

Cyburbian
Dr. Winston Bock (seen in the left, second row), and his crack team of scientists debut the robotic Dubya and demonstate its laughing mode. The team is very pleased. The robotic Dick Cheney and Al Gore are not nearly so lifelike.

boiker

Cyburbian
The president giggles with delight at the unusual sound and odor of his unexpected flatulence. The audience expressed mixed emotions from mildly amused to sleepy.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Ever the jokester, the President warms up the crowd with his new Regis Philbin impersonation.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
"Quit making those faces, Rumsfeld, I can't take it anymore."

SGB

Cyburbian
"And then I told the American people that Sadam had WMDs, and they believed me!"

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Can you believe how easy it was for Jeb and I to pull that Florida voting thing off?

Seabishop

Cyburbian
"My opponent for this debate, Senator Kerry, couldn't make it tonight because he's vacationing in Guantanamo for the rest of the summer. Man, I crack myself up - who says I'm not a good debater?!"

"So let me get this straight, there's this website where city planners rant about the evils of suburban sprawl all day? Hilarious! Wait till I submit my new tax cuts for walmarts that locate in wetlands and historic villages!"

tsc

Cyburbian
Rumpy Tunanator said:
Further proof that letting squirrels run around your pants should be outlawed.
LOL!!! I needed a good one today! Thanks

Seabishop

Cyburbian
No one is worst at acting ANGRY than Al Gore. Every emotion he pretends to portray is because of criticism that he's too lifeless.

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
Al Gore looks like he has an impacted turd and is pushing real hard. I bet he got a hernia from that one.