• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Caption Contest - 07-02-04

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
:-0 spiked Mullets are THE fashion statement of the year. :-\

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
This stick is the last piece of the shrine I am building for Dale....

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour announced the new head of state planning office, formerly a maintenance worker at the governor's mansion in the Kudzu Estates Mobile Home Park. "Darrell knows all about land from having swept so much of it, and he knows building from putting up that shed out back of the executive double-wide. He's exactly what Mississippi wants in a land use planner," said the governor.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
No, I don't know what I can do with this broom handle. Please elaborate, jerk!!

Dragon

Cyburbian
Cardinal said:
Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour announced the new head of state planning office, formerly a maintenance worker at the governor's mansion in the Kudzu Estates Mobile Home Park. "Darrell knows all about land from having swept so much of it, and he knows building from putting up that shed out back of the executive double-wide. He's exactly what Mississippi wants in a land use planner," said the governor.
Someone doesn’t like our governor. :p

The most mediocre Jedi, Joe, practices with his broom-saber.

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
In between Operations 2 and 3 of the four required sex-change operations, Stella/Stan reflects, "Maybe this IS the real me. Maybe I should just stay this way."

el Guapo

Capitalist
Yes Mamn, I lost mine in Grenada, but this here pro'stetic de'vice seems to leave the ladies with a smile pert' near' every time...