• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption Contest 11-19-2003

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus

NASA administration rife with NASCAR lovin' rednecks get a brilliant idea to fund the return to space.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Introducing your Centential Towers - Nokia Flight Crew...The Shuttle is commanded by the Anderson Windows Navy Commander Willbert Jackson...Second in Command is The Bombardier Jets Lt. Commander Aaron Smith...yada yada yada

If the bastards from Madison Ave could legally tatto your baby in the womb with the Pepsi Cola logo they would. My favorite is the school districts that sould their souls. Of course the NEA bought them all long ago....

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Next: SETI broadcasts messages for penis enlargement and vicodin prescriptions into outer space.

el Guapo

Capitalist
NASA Director Daniel Golden to the head of Space Flight Engineering: "That thang gotta Hemi?"

steveanne

We're just trying to reach a potential new market... Aliens. And by golly, I don't know an alien who can resist golden fries and and ice cold Coca-Cola.

H

Cyburbian
el Guapo said:
..... "That thang gotta Hemi?"
Biscuit when you see this I apologize in advance, but for some reason I imagine you are like the “got a Hemi” guy. Sorry brother :-D

I just had to say that. Because last night I saw the commercial and started laughing and my wife asked why. I said because that guy reminds me of Biscuit. She asked who Biscuit was and I said he is some guy I DON’T know on Cyburbia. She called me a dork. :)

Seabishop

Cyburbian
After having enough of corporate scandals, monopolies, and constant advertising, the American people voted to send the CEO's of the country's 12 biggest companies into space. Once there, they will work as wage slaves collecting moon rocks without health benefits and will have to wear nametags and stupid blue vests.

biscuit

Cyburbian
H said:
Biscuit when you see this I apologize in advance, but for some reason I imagine you are like the “got a Hemi” guy. Sorry brother :-D

I just had to say that. Because last night I saw the commercial and started laughing and my wife asked why. I said because that guy reminds me of Biscuit. She asked who Biscuit was and I said he is some guy I DON’T know on Cyburbia. She called me a dork. :)
OMG! I was afraid this might happen one day. I've finally become a living, breathing punchline of a Jeff Foxworthy joke.

You know, I would be insulted but it's probably the truth.
Oh well, I may be like the HEMI guy but you my friend are still from North Georgia. :-D So I've nothing to explain.

EDIT: Join the club, my fiancee thinks I'm a dork as well.

Last edited: