• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption Contest - 12-19-03 Bravo Version

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
By choosing not to kill himself in the rat hole, Hussein gave up 100 virgins in exchange for 5 gay stylists. Watch Saddam transform from the Shabby Shiek to Highlights and Streaks!

Seabishop

Cyburbian
I am Saddam Hussein mighty lion of Iraq! You American degenerates will cower before . . . hey, that scalp massage feels pretty nice. OK, do what you will boys but just leave the moustache - I look gay without it.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Guy in yellow shirt to Saddam: [queer guy voice] "Come onnnn Saddamie, you so know Osama has theee hots for you" [/queer guy voice]

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Come on guys! I have to be in good shape to be a candidate for the upcomming Presidential Elections in Iraq!

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
Now that Survivor: Iraq has made me a star, I simply must get a makeover for the press tour.

donk

Cyburbian
I can't wait to see how they redecorate the "spider hole". The use of colour and lighting will have to be dramatic.

I wonder if the cause of this make over is George W coming for a visit or maybe a first date with Osama?

I wonder what meal he'll be preparing? For a good muslim, the sight of cans of spam was interesting in the kitchen.