• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption Contest 12-19-03 Video killed the jpg's

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld introduces the latest special forces in Iraq, the Daschund Death Squad, to deal with guerella uprisings in the Sunni Triangle. Unsuspecting militants will drop their guard at the sight of the adorable puppy "fetching a stick" only to be subdued by it's flame throwing incendiary pole.

el Guapo

Capitalist
The canine version of the famous Darwin Contest winning Southern-Bubba-Prde call, "Hey Ya'll watch this!"

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
el Guapo said:
The canine version of the famous Darwin Contest winning Southern-Bubba-Prde call, "Hey Ya'll watch this!"
I could have sworn I heard someone in the background holler pahk the cahr. I think it was Yankees... ;)

prudence

Cyburbian
It may have taken 14 years after the demise of Bloom County, but it appears devotees to the strip have actually bred Rosebud the Top Secret Basselope.