• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption Contest 12-2-2003

Seabishop

Cyburbian
An unidentified Peta activist just moments before she killed her mascot partner by biting into his flesh and eating him alive. "He looked so delicious" she cried as she was led away from the bloody scene by authorities.

OT: Can you be a Peta activist if you are unattractive, or if you are a man?

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Several men are arrested for indecent exposure and public lewdness when a scantily clad PETA spokeswoman began shouting the newest slogan of the organization...

"I thought she had a lisp, damn it!" yelled one of the handcuffed men who was being placed in custody.

PETA has declined comment.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Mastiff said:
"I thought she had a lisp, damn it!" yelled one of the handcuffed men who was being placed in custody.
*laughing so hard.... lungs hurt..... must breathe.....*

El Feo

Cyburbian
Mastiff said:
Several men are arrested for indecent exposure and public lewdness when a scantily clad PETA spokeswoman began shouting the newest slogan of the organization...

If I get to pick a winner, thith ith it. ;)

Seabishop

Cyburbian
To get serious with the caption contest . . .

PETA Billboard Offends Local Catholics

PETA likes to get attention by angering religious groups and the general public. They've done it with Catholics and Jews - comparing animals to concentration camp vicitims and their killers to Nazis. If you read the PETA spokesman's statements they are pretty over the top regardless of whether you're religious.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Mastiff said:

OMG! I just got it. It took me a second.

He sticks the landing! It's a new caption contest record... surely this is the Cyburbia Cinderella story of the decade...

el Guapo

Capitalist
My work-safe (tm) entry (an oldy but a goody) "She don't eat meat, but she sure..."

otterpop

Cyburbian
I couldn't open the picture, though it seems like it must have been a good one. Would it be possible to repost it so I could get the joke?