• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption Contest #13

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
Ok, my first new thread, so here goes...

My submission: "Hey guys, this taxi charges a flat fare, no matter how many passengers. All aboard for the cargo container!!!"

SGB

Cyburbian
They were all in agreement.

One way or another, that pickup was going to do a WHEELIE!

steveanne

The Anaheim Angels celebrate their World Series championship on Michael Eisner's dollar.

el Guapo

Capitalist
UN: Why can't we get the average life expectancy in this country to go above 25?

Jeff

Cyburbian
When you filthy Americans come here to Liberia we are going to take out all of your tanks with Personnel Carriers.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Chet and Stumpf take Budgie on the Milwaukee Pub Crawl

Seabishop

Cyburbian
The Liberian National Army will crush any vehicle with a sticker of Calvin pissing on Charles Taylor!

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
look at us we got the special rate -
case of beer per person per mile

michaelskis

Cyburbian
So that is the lowering kit for Jamaican Trucks... I wonder if he will tint the windows, or put dubs and a wing on it now.