• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Caption Contest #14: I tried, but couldn't resist!

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Dear Earl,
Thanks for letting me borrow your Harley this past weekend. Here's a pic of me at that festival I was telling you about. Let me know whenever you want it back. Say Hi to Tina and the kids.
Thanks a bunch.
Your pal, Slim.

SGB

Cyburbian
Confident in his spf 60 sunscreen, Dave heads out on the highway.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Hearing of a thong contest "spike" heads out in his best thongs.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Well you see, officer...

My guage is broken and I kept running out of gas. Sooooo... I figure, the old timers used dipsticks, why not me?

donk

Cyburbian
Can you imagine being hit by an insect wearing flip flops and your birthday suit?

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Ahhh, there's nothing like riding down the road with the wind whipping through all my hairs.

Queen B

Cyburbian
It does add a new twist to the old farmer arm tan line.

Those pesky bike seat lines cause the moon to shine brightly.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Its not just a doo rag honey. In a pinch it works as a condom too.

H

Cyburbian
Nothing feels as free as rolling down the road on your Hog with the wind whiping you in the ____!! :)

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
Anti-Thong Law Unenforceable, Says Local Police Chief: "These things tend to fall between the cracks."

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Zoning Goddess said:
How can you be so hilarious for being, what, the youngest Cyburbian? I think you're the winner here!
I thought the same thing, but Irish One is a close second on this thread (so far)