• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption Contest #15

Repo Man

Cyburbian
"God I wish that I hadn't forgotten to take that anal suppository before the race!"

"Ughhhh, I knew bean burittos for breakfast was a bad idea."

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
You can pick your seat but you can't pick your relatives.

and they say golfers dress poorly....

Last edited:

nerudite

Cyburbian
A disgruntled straggler prepares the stink palm for the requisite end of the race congratulations.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
reading these captions are the cause of my
uncontrollable fits of laughing!

nerudite

Cyburbian
Seabishop said:
hmm, if I could only find something to fling at Armstrong . . . Wait a Minute. . .!
Oh god... I just had a vision of MikeD using this method when people try to run him off the road. Crap-strewn cars all over Pennsylvania...

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Damn! THATS where I put my keys! Now tomorrow I can DRIVE to work like a civilized being.

el Guapo

Capitalist
The part where he pulls a rabbit and 30 linked handkerchiefs out is considered the finale!

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
"Why the hell am I falling so far behind!? Oh yeah, I forgot to rub the magic dingleberry for luck."

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
*since el guapo PM'd me with the joke butt was too affraid to post it himself* Here's a derivation of his masterpiece (or master_piece heh heh heh)

"CHET! I told you once I told you a thousand times! NOT IN PUBLIC!"

*bows* to the court of self humiliation the way star wars kid SHOULD!

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
That is the last time I'm yelling "LET'S KILL A RACOON" around a bunch of drunken Cyburbians. OUCH!

Jeff

Cyburbian
Now maybe I'll make it on drunkcylist.com!

DON'T GO TO THAT SITE AT WORK!