• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Caption Contest: 2004-03-03

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
After Chong's arrest, Cheech is forced to dry the dope in a wok

SGB

Cyburbian
Tofu. Tofu. Another !@#$ing meal of tofu.
What I really want is a nice rare steak.

The FDA finally solved the mystery of whose hair manages to find its way into people's food at restaurants.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Wok cooking the Veda way with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. New this fall on the Food Network.

otterpop

Cyburbian
After the astonishing 11 Oscar win of "The Lord of the Rings", Gandalf the Wizard's son Zigzag cooks up a feast for the post-Oscar party.

el Guapo

Capitalist
"So then I said to my mom and dad, your grandparents, may God rest their overbearing souls, ‘weed's not going to keep me from conquering the business world.’ That reminds me man, did you hear? I got a raise at my job at the Family Dollar store. Plus, I get a wicked discount on snack food. You know Little Debbie is my snack food queen. Hey, while I'm frying this oatmeal and bologna omelet clean the bong out man. Don't just sit on your ass. Give me a little help here. When did your mom say I needed to get you back to school?"

nerudite

Cyburbian
Still frame from the "Naked Chef" tryouts. Women everywhere make a collective sigh of relief.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
After the astonishing 11 Oscar win of "The Lord of the Rings", Gandalf the Wizard's son Zigzag cooks up a feast for the post-Oscar party.
HAHAHA
I think this guys an Indian and belongs to the same community as mine.
Maybe If I send my snap with the long hair loose there might be better response.
:p

Mendelmann is this guy your roommate or friend/neighbour or where the hell did you get this snap from?? :-D

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Doitnow!! said:
HAHAHA
I think this guys an Indian and belongs to the same community as mine.
Maybe If I send my snap with the long hair loose there might be better response.
:p

Mendelmann is this guy your roommate or friend/neighbour or where the hell did you get this snap from?? :-D
it's just some (slightly) random Google image. I just type in some words that I think would bring up interesting Goolge images and see what appears. From there I just choose the image I think is most interesting, funny, or would elicit the best variety of captions.

In this case, I really like el Guapo's most.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
But I really find it funny.
Frankly the way you guys come up with the threads and the posts is amazingly funny.
Last few days I am going berserk reading and posting in the FAC.
Keep Going. :-}

My caption:
Wait a Minute!! Don't I Know this guy??