• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption Contest: 2004-03-11

michaelskis

Cyburbian
"When my Mom said that my Dad would blow up if he knew I was bi and was into “Group Activity”… I just thought that she was using it to say he would be mad… Who knew he would also take the entire building with him!"

Last edited:

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
JNL wonders how she'll get back to the Chicago airport after michaelskis's car suspiciously is set on fire minutes before he was suppose to take her back. (heading for the hills);)

steveanne

Seeking to increase viewrship from a younger demographic, Miramax produces "Hot Teenagers of the Corn"

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Dude, what did you eat for lunch! ...ever hear of Altoids?

nerudite

Cyburbian
As the temperature in California dips below 70F, freezing teenagers start fires to stay warm.

AubieTurtle

Cyburbian
"These girls are hot"

See... they're attractive but also because they're near the fire they... oh never mind ;)

Big Easy King has the best caption so far.

Pyramania Or Fate

undefined3Dark Orange :f: Mendleman pleaded with the hot chicks to watch their ashes when smoking in the 'vet. "Made of fiberglass," Mendleman explained ''vets had tendencies to 'blow-up' and catch 'fire'. " Moral to this sermon? Don't be a couple of asses.