• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption Contest - 22-12-03 - Cyclists Version

SGB

Cyburbian
Last week, the bullies took Norman's lunch.

This week, things took a noticeable turn for the worse during his ride home from GED classes.

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
By day, he is a mild mannered planner who rides for enjoyment and the thrill of competition. But when danger lurks, when the weak are preyed upon, when Freds threaten, or when non-motorized transportation programs face funding cuts, he sheds his planner uniform and becomes SUPERDONK, cyclist hero of Canada!

el Guapo

Capitalist
1. That guy knows he is still cooler than a recumbent rider. ;) (Sorry DecaturHawk)

2. Look Maw! No stripes!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
1) Yay! I'm special! I'm special! Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm special! Yay!

2) That guy knows he is still cooler than a Segway rider (sorry Segway riders)

Seabishop

Cyburbian
With his planning job failing to rake in the big bucks, Jeff joins the cast of Jackass for some extra dough.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
donk said:
Should we not be picking on jeff?
We know it's not Jeff from our experiences in a few other threads.....

From Stress Management Thread:

Chet said:
Actually I just ended up watching a game of strip twister (that's me in the chair). Jeff, PlannerGirl, Runner and Beaner are playing. Ummm Jeff, change your undies.

And from the Never Ending Thread:

Mary Poppins said:
Before we shut this down, I wanted to let Jeff know we found something that belongs to him!!

http://www.cyburbia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=46493

I guess the game of naked twister went further than we got to see!!;)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Testing out the new see-through anti-road rash spray.
So that was the before picture.
Where is the after the crash picture?

martini

Cyburbian
Where did you guys find that picture of me? I want, no demand it be taken down and forever banished form the collective harddrive of cyburbia!