• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption Contest - 22 June 2004

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
NHPlanner and PlannerGroupie regret ever having signed up for those new-age birthing classes.

biscuit

Cyburbian
NHPlanner and Planner Groupie rehearse with self described ‘artistic midwife’ Donna Moon-Flower-Smith for the impending home birth of their child. With Mrs. Moon-Flower-Smiths help NHPlanner hopes to live his dream of incorporating his love of modern interpretive dance into the home birthing process.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
I knew this pic would end up having my name mentioned..... :-\ ;-)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
NHPlanner said:
I knew this pic would end up having my name mentioned..... :-\ ;-)
At least they were thinking of you.
or was it
B-) :-\ ;-) With the least amount of thinking they mention you ;-) B-) :-\

Budgie

Cyburbian
Budgie and his girlfriend of three weeks decide to have a picture taken at the Sears photo center.

boiker

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
Mr. & Mrs. Boiker pose for the cover of WHO'S YO DADDY???
...at least they're dishing out even helpings :)

unknowingly to Jim, the baby has been directed to deliver a sucker punch when the signal is given.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
"Sir, if you wrap your arms around her like this, then you can get a better grip on your tub-a-lard wife".

Last edited:

Queen B

Cyburbian
But your mom said she wanted a picture of you and your sister like this!!!
No I don't know why.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Howard Roark said:
The Sirens of "Beerguttia" observe eunuch appreciation day
BAMN - We have a winner! :)

Mine: The Berkeley Lesbian Womyn's Vegan Organic Food Coop shoots the cover photo of their next quarterly newsletter, "The Herbivore Diaries"

AubieTurtle

Cyburbian
Believing there is no such thing as bad publicity, the small town of Doe's Ear, Wisconsin tries to create its own prison scandal with inmates of the local jail.

Planner Groupie

Cyburbian
Tranplanner said:
NHPlanner and PlannerGroupie regret ever having signed up for those new-age birthing classes.

I haven't been here in months. The first time I come back and check things out, I come back to this!

Yeah I wish I looked that great pregnant!! BTW, home births do not have pain intervention. The moment I step into the hospital, I want a constant overdose of the epidural!

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Barabara Striesand hosts the new "Girls Gone Wild" video...

"Girls Gone Wild - Chubbies & Chin Hair"

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
[kid in stomach] I am so going to pull a Menendez brothers on you two when I get old enough [/kid in stomach]