• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption Contest - 27 February 2004

michaelskis

Cyburbian
***** (in Rosie’s Mind) *****
“Ok, the shock factor has restarted Madonna’s career, and it is what everyone is doing… and God knows my career is nonexistent right now, so I guess I will give this a shot, and if it does not work, I will try to go back to hosting a kids talk show.”

***** (in Rosie’s Partners Mind) ******
“All the men in Hollywood have shot me done, so here I am, kissing… oh wait marring, **** what the @$#^ oh my GOD, that ROSIE… I need to stop doing all those drugs… oh well at least she is rich!”

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
Adult Film Industry Slumps - Cable News the Culprit for Copious Coverage of Lesbian Lip-Locking

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
The other Potemkin staircase scene.

Last edited:

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Mr. Rosie O'Donnell kisses her new wife, Mrs. Kelli Carpenter. The couple have registered at Grainger Industrial Supply.

boiker

Cyburbian
observations, more than captions.

Rosie's flowers appear to be wrapped in a grocery bag. Although that is not the case, they are gay, so it's probably pretty metro do that.

also, did they need notes? Couldn't they remember their lines?

Rosie looks disgusted to be kissing her.

Caption:
"Rosie and partner weds, no one gives a damn."

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Dan said:
Mr. Rosie O'Donnell kisses her new wife, Mrs. Kelli Carpenter. The couple have registered at Grainger Industrial Supply.

and strap.... ahhh.... I mean snap on tools

otterpop

Cyburbian
In a landmark class action suit, millions of American men sue Rosie O'Donnell for ruining their lesbian fantasies.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Rosie: Oh baby, wait'll I get you home... You think these are flowers? Heh... you'll see... what I've got wrapped up in here is gonna make you one happy woman! Oh yeah, oh yeeeah...

Kelli: Uh, Rosie? This is a publicity stunt, you already paid me... and I'm holding the title to my new BMW.

nerudite

Cyburbian
In Kelli's mind: "Thank you California... it's about time a community property state legalized gay marriage!"

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Three hours later Kellie breaks a hip trying to carry her bride over the threshold.