• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Caption Contest #5

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
"Maybe I should drop the camera and pick up a hose. Maybe you should pick up a hose too... Naw, never mind."

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
"You said what?.....Blight it?....I could have sworn you said light it!"

biscuit

Cyburbian
"That's the last time we serve firehouse chili at one of the Chief's Yankee Candle Co. parties!"

Repo Man

Cyburbian
"But Sir, Janet Reno said there was a cult in there and ordered us to start firing!"

donk

Cyburbian
Boy those strippers were hot, better save some of that water for the wet t-shirt contest.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
*Fire Fighter says, "hey guys, come here, I have to tell you this story about this one time, we where visiting my inlaws, and my father inlaw lipped off to me so I....... "

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Developer: "Damn ... now I'll only be able to get a quarter mil for each loft unit."

--

Firefighter: "Just what we needed ... another Great White concert ..."

(ducks and runs)

nerudite

Cyburbian
Owner: "Please don't be non-conforming, please don't be non-conforming, please don't be non-conforming."

or alternately

"What the hell does 60% destroyed mean anyway????"

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Dan said:
Developer: "Damn ... now I'll only be able to get a quarter mil for each loft unit."
Ironically, this was a loft conversion in progess when the workers accidentally started the blaze....

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
"Hey Chief, you think this is gonna screw-up their tax-increment financing deal?"

oulevin

Cyburbian
"The owner passes up on an exorcism, and look what happens."

"Geez. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Hey, what's that green gunk comin' outta the windows?"

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Ohhhhhh kay. Which one of you clowns switched out my air tank with nitrous oxide?