• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, built environment shapers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account, or use your email address.

Caption contest 6/13/19

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Hey buddy, move that heap out of the way. I was at this pump first!

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Credit card rejected? Oh clerk, you might want to turn the pump on anyway. I'm not in the best of moods today since leaving my anger management class.

el Guapo

Capitalist
1. A'Murica! Fuck Yeah!
2. Man, I really wish I'd gone with the 4 cylinder Vortex powertrain option instead this 91 octane gulping V8. But I'm stoked I got the towing package.
3. CNN: Trump is somehow responsible for this global warming white supremacist monstrosity.
4. Welcome to Detroit, M'Fer
5. The State of Illinois prohibits travel with a loaded gun inside the vehicle. The law doesn't say shit about you traveling within a loaded gun.
6. I built it from plans I found in the August 1983 Popular Mechanics. Its built on a 1966 1500cc VW Beetle. I spent an entire decade laying up and sanding fiberglass.
7. Socks with sandals. WTF?!!
8. Sherman Hemsley's widow shockingly reveals the beloved actor blew his Jeffersons TV fortune on a Sherman Tank. The Sun is There.
9. When your Battle of the Bulge reenactor group's Go Fund Me plea goes viral after a shout out on Ellen.
10. On our way to shoot a video at another stupid Liberty Mutual commercial.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Will washing the windshield really make much of a difference. Besides, the pole for the squeegee will never reach that far.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Related & some time ago

Texas Man Buys Sherman Tank And Parks It In Front Of His House, Upsetting HOA

Just fillin' her up for a sunday afternoon cruise around town.